Sign in to follow this  
SamuraiJack

WILLY MINIATURES FANTASY FOOTBALL DWARF TEAM

About this project

a50c325585ee2a46d0a0bececb4d1264_origina

We are happy to introduce you our new project. Be part of it and help us to make it real!!!!

1e93b31df93256d35107588bc5442ead_origina

Willy Miniatures is continuing to expand our fantasy football miniatures range, with the latest additions being a very special team and a favourite of many players. We want to produce a very unique and charismatic team with a really sporty aesthetic, something distinct from the other teams you can find. We have put a lot of imagination and effort into this team, and now we need your assistance to turn it into a reality!

We have very interesting perks for those who help us with their contributions to achieve the goal. Don't miss this chance to be part of this amazing project and to get these great miniatures at incredible discounts!!!

36820d28c351cb3ac3c56d93270c882d_origina

Each backer at "Team" Level and above will receive a full 15 players team, including 8 Blockers, 2 Runners, 2 Blitzers, 2 Slayers and the Deathroller. In addition, if you back at the "Full Team" Level (including Early Bird) or "Group" Level, you also get all the free perks we unlock during the campaign.

9b9cd303e70a9800dd7c0a4d3f125fe3_origina

f537c12973835253d9e00fa009c081d9_origina

You can also purchase additional campaign stuff or other Willy Miniatures products with very interesting discounts. Just increase your pledge amount with the cost of the products you want to add.

7c7bedd1707694471dffa6f550af2b76_origina

Now while I despise Dwarf-based kickstarters with a passion, I have to say that Willy Miniatures were absolutely fantastic during and after the last kickstarter they ran.

• Like 2

Less than 48 hours left on this Kickstarter.

A dwarf Kickstarter endorsed by Beagle. That has to mean something.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this