• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

About this project

a50c325585ee2a46d0a0bececb4d1264_origina

We are happy to introduce you our new project. Be part of it and help us to make it real!!!!

1e93b31df93256d35107588bc5442ead_origina

Willy Miniatures is continuing to expand our fantasy football miniatures range, with the latest additions being a very special team and a favourite of many players. We want to produce a very unique and charismatic team with a really sporty aesthetic, something distinct from the other teams you can find. We have put a lot of imagination and effort into this team, and now we need your assistance to turn it into a reality!

We have very interesting perks for those who help us with their contributions to achieve the goal. Don't miss this chance to be part of this amazing project and to get these great miniatures at incredible discounts!!!

36820d28c351cb3ac3c56d93270c882d_origina

Each backer at "Team" Level and above will receive a full 15 players team, including 8 Blockers, 2 Runners, 2 Blitzers, 2 Slayers and the Deathroller. In addition, if you back at the "Full Team" Level (including Early Bird) or "Group" Level, you also get all the free perks we unlock during the campaign.

9b9cd303e70a9800dd7c0a4d3f125fe3_origina

f537c12973835253d9e00fa009c081d9_origina

You can also purchase additional campaign stuff or other Willy Miniatures products with very interesting discounts. Just increase your pledge amount with the cost of the products you want to add.

7c7bedd1707694471dffa6f550af2b76_origina

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Citrine
      I am planning on running a Savage Worlds Tyrnador campaign.  The campaign steals heavily from the new Pathfinder Savage World ruleset. 

My son created a hallfing commander and he chose the halfling with the torch from the Dungeon Dwellers set as his character.  I modified the mini by adding a banner (after watching several tutorial videos).  He selected a green 4-leaf clover on an orange background for the banner.  Was a fun little project with some neat freehand.

His friend created a dwarf ranger/smith as his character and choose the Stonehaven Mechanist (SKU 2795) to represent him:

• By Iridil
      And a third NPC - his day job is boatswain, so I wanted the armor to not be full plate.... he's currently helping the party do a fetch quest for the captain. I'm pretty satisfied with what I got out for what I put in - but I do notice I seem to have forgotten his eyebrows!

• By Chris Palmer
      I purchased a pair of the Bones 5 The Dwarf King's Crypt Encounter set as I wanted pairs of a number of the set's scenery items, as well as double the number of the Dwarf Zombies and Dwarf Fighters.
           One of the scenery items from the set that I was most looking forward to having a pair of, was the tomb; as I wanted to convert one to be the tombs to be for a Dwarf Queen, to go along with the Dwarf King's tomb.
           First thing I would need was a suitable Bones Female Dwarf figure to use as the tomb cover's carving; as I did not trust my ability to sculpt one from scratch.   I was not sure what figure to use, as so many of the ones I had, or looked at in the online store, were posed somewhat dynamically.  Then, as fate would have it, I came across one of the Gwyddis, Dwarf Valkyrie figures, and realized it was perfect.

While I was doing the conversion, I also took the time to drill and magnetize the lid of the tomb, so it will stay in place during storage and transport.

For step by step post on how I did the convserion, please see my blog: http://allbonesabout.blogspot.com/2021/10/dwarf-queen-and-king-crypts-bones-5.html

I'm really pleased with how it turned out, and looking forward to painting it up.

• By Grumpy Gnome
      Another “large collection of miniatures” kickstarters, reminiscent of the recent Blacklist Games Fantasy kickstarters.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/nextlevelminiatures/next-level-miniatures-dragons-hoard-miniatures-vol-1/

I am tempted, even though it covers a lot of things we already have.

• By Cranky Dog
      Right on the heels of their last shipped campaign, Midlam Miniatures is back. After several years of halflings, the gnomes are back!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1662635043/gnomes-a-class-of-their-own

Also available in different pledge combos, two of the older campaigns:

I already own this one from 2018 (Common - Garden Gnomes):

Royal Court of the Common (Garden) Gnomes (2019):

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 30 Guests (See full list)