77242: Skeleton Warrior Sword

Loim

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

@Grumpy Cave Bear

Yessir. I took a scalpel to the sword and the shield. They were in a little too good of shape for the vision I had of this guy. On the sword I added a lot of nicks and knocks. On the shield I took a big slice out of the bottom and added some more notches.

• Like 4

@Grumpy Cave Bear

Yessir. I took a scalpel to the sword and the shield. They were in a little too good of shape for the vision I had of this guy. On the sword I added a lot of nicks and knocks. On the shield I took a big slice out of the bottom and added some more notches.

Nice... one of my hobby "blind spots" is that I just paint the model as-is, and never even consider modifying it.

• Like 3

@Grumpy Cave Bear

Nice... one of my hobby "blind spots" is that I just paint the model as-is, and never even consider modifying it.

It's a curse. You start fiddling with the minis, and you don't get any painting done :).

• Like 3

@Grumpy Cave Bear

It's a curse. You start fiddling with the minis, and you don't get any painting done :).

SO true!

He's coming along very nicely!

• Like 1

So, sticking a fork in this guy. I will finish basing him up, and then throw him on the showoff. It's really awful how I think he looks decent, until I take a close up photo, and then I see all the glaring errors. 

post-5935-0-92912500-1469380564_thumb.jpg

• Like 4