Lilina the Pink (Super Dungeon Explore Silver Chevalier

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone!!!  ::):

Beautiful paintjob.  But I had to laugh at the name - is she the saviour of the human race? :lol:

lol, well, I don't think so, but then you never really can tell!  :;):  The reason I chose "Lilina" as her name is because her hair ended up reminding me of a Fire Emblem character by that name (from Fire Emblem 6, only released in Japan, but she's the daughter of Hector from "Fire Emblem" for any American FE fans out there!).

Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone!!!   ::):

Beautiful paintjob.  But I had to laugh at the name - is she the saviour of the human race? :lol:

lol, well, I don't think so, but then you never really can tell!   :;):  The reason I chose "Lilina" as her name is because her hair ended up reminding me of a Fire Emblem character by that name (from Fire Emblem 6, only released in Japan, but she's the daughter of Hector from "Fire Emblem" for any American FE fans out there!).

Oh, OK.  I was thinking it might be a reference to this:

https://youtu.be/2x8D4T--0v4

• Like 1

Thanks again for all the kind words, everyone!!!   ::):

lol, well, I don't think so, but then you never really can tell!   :;):  The reason I chose "Lilina" as her name is because her hair ended up reminding me of a Fire Emblem character by that name (from Fire Emblem 6, only released in Japan, but she's the daughter of Hector from "Fire Emblem" for any American FE fans out there!).

Oh, OK.  I was thinking it might be a reference to this:

https://youtu.be/2x8D4T--0v4

lol, that is totally new to me, but definitely...  broadens my horizons!  :lol: