Reaperbryan

Sir Forscale Painting Competition

Hate to part with one of my babies, but it would definitely be the one place I'd easily make that exception for this particular mini, like he'd be going home to fulfill his destiny.

SirForscale_1.jpg

SirForscale_2.jpg

Shaded metallics, so pics are always tough.

Since this isn't a 1st/2nd/3rd kind of thing, Cash, bryan@reapermini.com and I'll hook you up. You are one of the winners, also, I want that model in my preview shots!!

Bryan,

Does it have to be new work? I have a painted SirForscale that Would happily enter, but I painted him a couple of years ago. (And he has appeared on this forum a couple of times already)

• Like 3

Bryan,

Does it have to be new work? I have a painted SirForscale that Would happily enter, but I painted him a couple of years ago. (And he has appeared on this forum a couple of times already)

It absolutely does not so long as the rules are followed (mostly re: basing) and the models is in good shape for the photos I (and you) need.

Bones version - 77008: Garrick the Bold

Metal  version - 20022: Good Human Warrior -   Thanks Ary for pointing out that I was looking at the prepainted plastic.

Metal the 06107: Templar Knights(9)Crusaders Grunt set.

Figured I'd link them in case others had problems searching for either version.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

Bones version - 77008: Garrick the Bold

Metal version - 20022: Good Human Warrior - looks like he's currently out of stock!

20022 is Legendary Encounters pre-paint. The metal is a slotted-base Warlord Crusader that comes in a 9 pack (used to be 3 in issue.... 16? Circa 2004).

• Like 3

Metal version - 20022: Good Human Warrior - looks like he's currently out of stock!

20022 is Legendary Encounters pre-paint. The metal is a slotted-base Warlord Crusader that comes in a 9 pack (used to be 3 in issue.... 16? Circa 2004).

Doh, didn't see that tag.

So the 06107: Templar Knights(9)Crusaders Grunt is the only way to get him in metal right now?

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

So the 06107: Templar Knights(9)Crusaders Grunt is the only way to get him in metal right now?

Yup. Oooor wait for Reapercon and snag him from the Boneyard.

• Like 2

So the 06107: Templar Knights(9)Crusaders Grunt is the only way to get him in metal right now?

The metal version is not valid for this contest, because of the basing requirements.

The metal version is not valid for this contest, because of the basing requirements.

Ahh okay, never mind then I didn't see that in the original post.

*snip*

Ahh okay, never mind then I didn't see that in the original post.

I asked it after the original post. I much prefer metal. We'll see how I do with the Bonesium.

• Like 1