Sir Forscale Painting Competition

I'd guess not; no one's been swearing at me after tasting the candy I added to the package...

rolls of licorice candy? He got those.

That was no mere Licorice!

That was sugar, licorice and Salmiak(Ammonium Chloride) all pressed into a perfect wafer. Candy worthy of the Gods themselves!

• Like 3

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd guess not; no one's been swearing at me after tasting the candy I added to the package...

rolls of licorice candy? He got those.

That was no mere Licorice!

That was sugar, licorice and Salmiak(Ammonium Chloride) all pressed into a perfect wafer. Candy worthy of the Gods themselves!

Ah so Dutch Licorice!  Extra salty!

• Like 2

Ah, so frustrating. During the competition, I had made and painted a bunch of strawberries and autumn leaves from putty to put on the bases of my Sir Forscale entries. I had more than a dozen of each ready, but when it came to attach them, they were nowhere to be found. I had no time to start over, and so sent the figures without them.

Fast-forward to today, where I found just one of the strawberries loose on my desk while cleaning my workspace:

post-13048-0-79603300-1483921741_thumb.jpg

I must assume the rest were eaten by the vacuum cleaner.

• Like 11

Well, hopefully the same doesn't happen with the roses I'm sculpting for my entry in the Valentine's day challenge. Half a dozen so far, each one smaller than the last!

The one remaining strawberry went in the tiny Ziplock bag of Reaper paint bottle shaker skulls, mushroom caps made from leftover putty, and other scenery bits I try to save up.

• Like 5