Sir Forscale Painting Competition

I did try to be specific that one must paint one or more 77008 and could not add any artificial base although adding items to the base (like flowers, flock, snow, poke balls, skulls, fish, cats, one boot, etc.) would be ok. 

Here's the bottom line if this clears up any uncertainty:

I have used 6 different Sir F's in the last 2 years. I have given one away, Ron kept one, and I have the others on a shelf. But now that I have 4, I want more. And I want them painted in fun ways. I want you to paint one for me that I will be excited about using in an Update. I will PAY YOU for this. But it needs to be the same model, frogcidents aside. 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did try to be specific that one must paint one or more 77008 and could not add any artificial base although adding items to the base (like flowers, flock, snow, poke balls, skulls, fish, cats, one boot, etc.) would be ok. 

Here's the bottom line if this clears up any uncertainty:

I have used 6 different Sir F's in the last 2 years. I have given one away, Ron kept one, and I have the others on a shelf. But now that I have 4, I want more. And I want them painted in fun ways. I want you to paint one for me that I will be excited about using in an Update. I will PAY YOU for this. But it needs to be the same model, frogcidents aside. 

I like it, it's an awesome and fun idea. Thanks for running it!

• Like 1

Mine's more of a Sir ForCone, but you're welcome to him:

Eli - you are a winner! Send me an email and i'll get you hooked up. Now you just have to e-mail him to me!

I need to get that email upgrade.  :rock:

::P:

Seriously, having a figure sent via email with free shipping and get to you in a few second? SIGN ME UP!

• Like 4

Who did the Knight of Weights and Measures? I hope that one finds its way to Denton!

That was Klarg!

I wanted to do the same concept for a loooong time. The hard hat makes it a winner in my book.

Now I have to figure out how to make it even more original.

I'll make him METRIC!

Edit: Ninjaed :ph34r:, he's already metric.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 4

Curses... i was planning on Orange.... its my thing after all

Of course this is so well done I don't think I could do it half as good...

Oh well I get to wait for him to arrive via Canada Post so I have weeks to come up with a new approach!

• Like 3

Curses... i was planning on Orange.... its my thing after all

Of course this is so well done I don't think I could do it half as good...

Oh well I get to wait for him to arrive via Canada Post so I have weeks to come up with a new approach!

Do ORANGE metal armor! 

• Like 4

............................Goodness. I had originally bought my Garrick the Bold to paint him up on the original, once I worked up enough confidence in my skills that I could do it justice.  I'm still new at this but this little event has forced my hand. I have a week in August off to devote to painting up a figure, I just hope I can be good enough to enter it in. I'm going to have to plan out the colours; it looks like there's going to be the First Knight of Polychromus.

• Like 8