Sir Forscale Painting Competition

............................Goodness. I had originally bought my Garrick the Bold to paint him up on the original, once I worked up enough confidence in my skills that I could do it justice.  I'm still new at this but this little event has forced my hand. I have a week in August off to devote to painting up a figure, I just hope I can be good enough to enter it in. I'm going to have to plan out the colours; it looks like there's going to be the First Knight of Polychromus.

That's one good thing about the competition, It's all in good fun, no need to worry if it's good enough or not.  Worst thing is you aren't picked as a winner and have a painted mini tho show for your effort!

• Like 3

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

............................Goodness. I had originally bought my Garrick the Bold to paint him up on the original, once I worked up enough confidence in my skills that I could do it justice.  I'm still new at this but this little event has forced my hand. I have a week in August off to devote to painting up a figure, I just hope I can be good enough to enter it in. I'm going to have to plan out the colours; it looks like there's going to be the First Knight of Polychromus.

Reaper Brian.

Profession: Enabler!

(Who needs coffee powered barbarians? :devil: )

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 8

Reaper Brian Bryan.

BAH! He only enables for REAPER, I enable for ALL THINGS HOBBY RELATED BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! He's a giant fish in a small pond, I'm giant fish in the ocean.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 9

Reaper Brian Bryan.

BAH! He only enables for REAPER, I enable for ALL THINGS HOBBY RELATED BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!! He's a giant fish in a small pond, I'm giant fish in the ocean.

about to swallowed by a KRAKEN!

(small ponds are sometimes better)

• Like 6