02404: Lizardman Tyrant By Glitterwolf

Glitterwolf

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like him! Good job, Herman!

My only critique is the background for the pics, I get you are trying to make him look like he's in a jungle, but it's very distracting. I'd much rather focus my eyes on the figure and see it against a more neutral background.

• Like 1

My only critique is the background for the pics, I get you are trying to make him look like he's in a jungle, but it's very distracting. I'd much rather focus my eyes on the figure and see it against a more neutral background.

Noted, I was wondering if it would be distracting or cool...

Next time I will keep it more neutral and maybe a few extra pics with the background for fun.

• Like 3

Next time I will keep it more neutral and maybe a few extra pics with the background for fun.

OR do both. Take some pics with neutral background, change it out and add some "for fun" background images. Then you have the best of both worlds.

• Like 3

OR do both. Take some pics with neutral background, change it out and add some "for fun" background images. Then you have the best of both worlds.

I took some pics on neutral background as you suggested.

post-13975-0-42119700-1469268017_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-08342700-1469268034_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-98928200-1469268046_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-78310300-1469268059_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-60384800-1469268073_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-78612600-1469268091_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

That would be my suggestion, too.

I kinda liked the jungle pics; it sort of 'put me in the scene', as though I was one of those hapless soldiers from your background, trying to spot whatever's killing off my fellows.

• Like 2