• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By spitfire23bc
      This is one I've had "in progress" for ages. I finally mustered the courage to tackle all the eyes and then had fun with drool!

• By Kangaroorex
      Just thought i would put these up to show off the new party making their way through saltmarsh.  A party of six graduates from the civilized lands, roped into fulfilling a debt by their mentors.  At least they are working together...  they arent my finest work but for 6 hours of painting, they will do nicely for our little gaming group and the group enjoyed the surprise of coming to their second session to discover they all had custom painted minis!

we have a Halfling fighter
      an elven thief with a fixation for daggers
      a halfling bard
      the blue dragonborn priest of Protos
      the black Dragonborn warlock (had to create the head.  I couldnt find a dragonborn mini with an 8 strength...)
      and a Human ranger from the backstreets and slums

hope you enjoy them, i dont know how long they will last....

• By Maglok
      Another villager from me. :) This is a 03856 Townsfolk: Courtesan

Got this one done at a painting day in about 3 hours of work, but interrupted by cups of tea. :)
    • By aku-chan
      Presenting Mary Jo, a member of the River Widows faction from Reapers Dreadmere setting.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, and as a bonus she turned out pretty decent too!

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Shadespyre
      EDIT - This is now going to be somewhere I dump all my Reaper projects while (hopefully) not causing chaos by misusing the Show Off section. I'll pop finished miniatures that are individually worth looking at over there, too.

My first post on the Reaper Forum, so please be nice! 

Not 100% sure where to post this as it falls into several categories. but here it is anyway - my Reaper Bones Hill Giant "Tribe" and their hillside display base. I posted these in my regular Warhammer forum but they are too far removed from WFB to gain much interest, so I thought I'd share them here in their "proper" home.

I've always painted miniatures with the "excuse" that they will be used to play games with, whether that be D&D or Warhammer or anything in between, so my emphasis is on table-ready minis rather than masterpieces. This is one of the first projects I've done without a clear gaming purpose, but because I'm a gamer at heart I still needed to put everything on individual bases for two reasons -
      1 - "just in case" a gaming use comes up
      2 - because gaming bases excuses a gaming paint job!

I decided on hex bases because I liked the way they tessellate

The paint scheme, choice of pets and landscape are inspired by my AD&D days, I'm constantly trying to recapture my youth! (Glad to say that Reaper Bones have finally made this sort of project practical and affordable, and I hope to follow it with similar projects using the other trad D&D Giant races.)

All 11 miniatures used (and the 11th is very hard to spot in these two pictures!) are from Reaper, mostly Bones. There are a few relatively simple conversions, mostly so I could use two pairs of giants without them being identical.
      The major scenic elements (trees and rocks) are made from errr real trees and real rocks, while almost all of the greenery is from a range of suppliers (Citadel, Army Painter and so on)
      I tried to position all of the models so that they are focused on something located just in front of the scene - presumably, a party of hostile adventurers!

I don't want to drown people in images, but if there is interest I can post individual pictures of each giant and some WIP pictures of the project, as well as the identity of that 11th miniature...

• Who's Online   38 Members, 1 Anonymous, 34 Guests (See full list)