7 minutes ago, mikem91 said:

I saw this too.  I'm not too keen on the minis though.  They're characters from the various series.  What I'd like in a mini would be a more generic officers so I can play my character, not paramount's.

yeah, I'm hoping there's a 2nd wave of minis coming with generic starfleet, cardassians, breen, and a bunch of other minor aliens.

oh and borg! it is a bit weird that the borg box has no borg.

Edited by Werkrobotwerk
  • Like 2

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 9/12/2016 at 10:30 PM, Lars Porsenna said:

Man I loved FASA Trek. One of my favorite versions, warts and all. Still have the core set and a couple supplements, as well as the Ship Combat simulator. I keep looking on Ebay thinking about fleshing out the collection...

Damon.

I loved the way the PCs ran the ship as a team - but the Engineer was always the one in the real worry seat. ::): (There were times when I was tempted to say things like 'Sorry Captain, I canna give you the power for the phasors! Every thing is going to *Rolls randomly* Shields! Wheee!'

But my favorite character was a starship captain based on Jack Nicholson.

The Auld Grump

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reaperbryan said:

I was interested in this but the price point for the PDF or the book is just too rich for my blood.

This is the same company that is putting out the FallOut miniatures game later this year and I have the same concern about that.

• Like 1

I admit I'm a bit curious to see if that price drops. Two different companies have bombed badly with the Star Trek RPG license in recent years. I'd like to see someone do well with it, but they sure seem to be launching a hell of a lot all at once.

• Like 1

Hmm, post-movie? So no mini skirts on females? That rules out Matakishi or the old Mega Miniatures bridge crew (which is mia anyways; I thought it went to Armorcast, but can't find it on their site). If you want to go totally overboard with the mini skirts, of course, you could try Space Vixens from Mars (who also have some really nice not-Klingons, among other things, but not 'civilized' Federation staff afaik).

I think Victory Force has a range that's stylistically kind of between TOS and TNG, but never ever seen any of their figs live.

• Thanks 1