Okay, I admit, sometimes the crap that floats across the interwebs is just that, crap; giant pile of dog poo.

But every-once-in-a-while a photo comes along that just makes you giggle and brightens your day.

So, I thought we needed a thread for sharing these with the community.  Because life needs these little moments.

Now, I know this is mostly me.  I am prolly a little punchy from having a so-so night of sleep, but this just brightened my entire day for some reason.

I present to you, Steve Buscemi Cat:

13754152_10207317082425094_9207374755785

I've shared this to several people and have received mixed reactions, but for some reason this still is amusing me ... a lot.

Feel free to post whatever tickles you here. 

Share some smiles!

• Like 7
  • Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Right.  Just want to share a smile ... and not wade through the Random.

No need to wade, my friend, just post it up there as it's an appropriate location for this stuff is all I'm sayin'.

Some people hang out in there and chat and others just come to visit or lurk. It's all the same, mostly just a big chat room.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      Finishing up the last few, here's miniatures that didn't belong with the others.

Cyclops Spearmaiden from Massive Darkness:

Totally a Redcap and not a dwarf as labelled, from Massive Darkness:

"Sister Lana, Healer" from Reaper Miniatures:

An unknown Gladiatrix, possibly West Wind, acquired during the travels of the Reaper Box of Goodwill:

• By Artyphex
      (forgive me, very new to the forums) 

Andowyn Thrushmoor!
      It's been awhile since I've painted a plain ol' character miniature. I spent the better part of today working on her and I’m overall pleased with how she came out. I really want to double my skill level by the time Bones V is delivered and I’m proud of my progress! Slowly but surely figuring out how to do faces, this one looks pretty okay, though her right eye is funky.

Since this is my first form post, the picture is her next to my first miniature! It's about four years old and I keep it around the rest of my collection in a place of honor

• By Pingo
      https://twitter.com/jameslsutter/status/975550946884268032/

James L. Sutter, co-creator of Pathfinder and Starfinder, finds maps of New Orleans highly unlikely and unconvincing. (Warning, some cuss words.)

• By Pingo
      So, my eldest, who had such fun making the funny and erudite "Shakespeare Summarized" videos in high school, is now in college, and while time is short, has still managed to tackle the Greek classics that she is studying. I am obviously biased, but I think they are fun and educational.

, is the longest, at 11 minutes, and is completely hand-drawn owing to there being no suitable available movie footage.

The "Shakespeare Summarized" series remains on Youtube to educate and amuse.
    • By Erifnogard
      So how will all you Sith be celebrating the 5th? No lava baths one hopes!

I think I'll take a blaster and practice my 'precision' shooting so I can join the Stormtroopers!
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 23 Guests (See full list)