• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      So this is my first complete kitbash, this one is made of parts from five different kits. I've made it to be used as a ranger for my Rangers of Shadowdeep warband. Hope you like it! 

With the rest of the gang:

• By Gantrell
      Metal Centaur Archer. Pretty happy with outcome. What do you think?

• By Citrine
      This is Bombshell Miniatures Fa'o the Cat Huntress (SKU 10049).  Fun figure, painted to tabletop standard.  Another one off the partially painted pile.

• By TripleH
      Finally managed to get a mini off my shelf of shame.

This guy belongs to one of my players the he had asked me to paint up back in 2017. The tunic was kind of a joke, but we decided to run with it. Last game session, he had used the bathroom and everyone was giving him a rough time about needing to have to repaint my bathroom given how long he was in there, and the fact that no one else could use it for the next hour. As suggestions of color schemes were being thrown out, one player suggested pearlescent green. I wasn't too thrilled with that, but it said how about a pearlescent cream color, which made me think of Sophie Champange. So, I grabbed the bottle, gave it a quick shake, put some on my pallette, and showed it off. It didn't seem too appealling on a white pallette, so I grabbed this players mini off the table and slapped a bit on the tunic. The owner of the mini said he really liked the color, so here we go after toning it down a bit with some Agrax Earthshade.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Theron, a captain in the Hunters Guild team in the game of Guild Ball by Steamforged Games, and that's about all I know about this one.

Quite pleased with this one, had fun painting all the stitching and other doodads.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)