Fractured Dimensions Glabrezu Type III Demon

Werewolvians

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Donald Hochner said:

Hello, this is my first post. Anyway, where can I order this? I tried to find it. I saw one link but it seems doesn't exist anymore. Thanks.

Welcome to the Forum.

The mini is from Fractured Dimensions, you might need to search for it on Ebay or such or through a reseller like Noble Knights.

Commercial Links are not allowed on this forum, mentioning the company like this is.

36 minutes ago, Donald Hochner said:

Hello, this is my first post. Anyway, where can I order this? I tried to find it. I saw one link but it seems doesn't exist anymore. Thanks.

The line was acquired by an organization called Broken Arrow (IIRC) a few years ago, almost right after the Kickstarter had gone through and then they figured out they couldn’t fulfill it. I painted and posted the same figure a few years back, different head but about the same concept. I have an extra, if you can’t find one online. 

Found it, from back in 2015:

https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/63582-fractured-dimension-type-3-demon-glabrezu/

Edited by Adrift
  • Like 1