I'll echo everyone else, the face/eyes are really nice, you are off to a fantastic start!

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Also, you guys got to fill me in:  What's the deal with these Google hangouts that I've been hearing about?  Is this a Reaper forum get-together and paint party?

Yes, there's a thread for it too. Log in, hang out, have fun, paint, talk. It's pretty cool. 

• Like 2

Also, you guys got to fill me in: What's the deal with these Google hangouts that I've been hearing about? Is this a Reaper forum get-together and paint party?

Yes, there's a thread for it too. Log in, hang out, have fun, paint, talk. It's pretty cool.
Thread and link pinned in off topic rampancy.

Lots of fun, and motivational too.

Instant feedback available, and some alleged humor as well. ..

• Like 3

Finally made some more progress on her skin.  It's not completely finished, I only blended up to her 1st highlight.  Hopefully I will be more consistent with painting her up.  

post-12625-0-70048400-1470101622.jpg

• Like 17

Try adding some slight glazes of different colors to the skin in the shadows like red, green, blue, or purple depending on what you see her ethnicity to be and the temperature.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 2

Looks like a great candidate for the old L2PK3 technique!

https://cashwiley.com/2013/02/18/tyden-barbarian/

Tyden_1.JPG

Oh yeah, don't forget to highlight the underboob a bit. Doesn't make sense in reality, but it's straight-up rule-of-cool, makes the mini look better. Maybe sexist, but hey...scalemail bikini.

• Like 3

I like her a lot.

So what kind of cape will she be wearing?

*** Better not be Wolf fur or a date will be out of the question***

• Like 2

Looks like a great candidate for the old L2PK3 technique!

https://cashwiley.com/2013/02/18/tyden-barbarian/

Tyden_1.JPG

Oh yeah, don't forget to highlight the underboob a bit. Doesn't make sense in reality, but it's straight-up rule-of-cool, makes the mini look better. Maybe sexist, but hey...scalemail bikini.

Oh yeah, I'll match your L2PK3 with mine:

post-12625-0-75501000-1470170800_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

Try adding some slight glazes of different colors to the skin in the shadows like red, green, blue, or purple depending on what you see her ethnicity to be and the temperature.

Good suggestion, I was waiting till after higher/highest highlight to decide which direction to take the deepest shadows. The shadows already have RMS Mahogany Brown (a reddish brown), but I thought that too drastic for a smooth transition.  I like the glaze idea, so i'll have to think on that.

I like her a lot.

So what kind of cape will she be wearing?

*** Better not be Wolf fur or a date will be out of the question***

A Fur cape.  Though I'm not locked into what beast yet.

• Like 3