Sylverthorne

Challenge: Khanjira in Seven Days. Thorne's takin' the plunge!

WOOT! WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE!!!

We'll all be cheering you on as well as you go to do epic battle!

• Like 7

I can see it if I click on the picture to make it bigger. ::):

Best of luck to you!!!! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

I only did the really bad ones on my DDS2 tower, finding the small ones later drove me nuts!

And I wasn't trying to do it in 7 days...

• Like 6

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By blargney
      Now that I've completed Domog, high priest of Rovagug, it's time to move on to the lesser threat: the Tarrasque, Herald of Rovagug.

I got Khanjira the world breaker with the Kickstarter ages ago, and dusted off the box recently while working on Domog.  I was saddened to discover the big guy's left leg was missing.  Fortunately, Reaper is awesome and they shipped me a replacement leg!  With a nice bottle of paint to boot. :-)

• By VanStatten
      I have just put together my Khanjira: the World Breaker. I'm new to the world of painting, I would like to paint him in the color scheme or the Tarrasque from the Monster Manual 5th Edition. Would any of you know the colors/ names/ SKU codes/ Product numbers and brushes I would need for this project. I've looked into 2 Reaper Bones Starter Kits on Amazon... one for painting and one for dry brushing. I imagine they won't have all the colors I need. So any help would be wonderful. Thank you!

• By VanStatten
      Hello there! I'm new to the world of Reaper Bones. I don't usually buy unpainted mini, let alone unpainted minis which require assembly but the Khanjira The World Breaker and the C'thulhu minis were something I couldn't walk away from. I'm a Call of Cthulhu fanboy, I have always wanted to use him in an D&D campaign and never thought my Horrorclix Mighty Cthulhu fit the bill, especially with the stagnant form of him rising up out of the ocean. I also plan on using Khanjira The World Breaker  as the Tarrasque.

The Tarrasque is a gargantuan creature. What size round base would I use for that? Would 160mm work? I also assume Cthulhu would be gargantuan, I have always pictured him being collassal sized but the Reaper Bones mini doesn't reflect that size scale so perhaps he'd be more a Starspawn or aspect of Cthulhu? Meh, who cares? I'm HAPPY with the two pieces and looking forward to painting them as I couldn't wait to assemble them! 

But any help and advice about base size would be quite useful, thank you! 

• By SirDekkard
      I know it's not 'actually' a Tarrasque, but it's certainly a pretty good stand in, so that's how I painted it. This is the biggest model I have every painted, and I think it turned out pretty well. Enjoy, I know my D&D player won't...Muhaha!

• By Disciple of Sakura
      So, I went to Origins this weekend and entered the Reaper Speed-Paint. I was only supposed to be at the con on Friday and Saturday, but I paved on Friday and won my Saturday semifinal, so I called in sick on Sunday so I could compete in the finals, where I managed to pull off a win. Friday was the scarecrow, Saturday was the hobgoblin, and Sunday they gave us the Jungle Titan. I'd already painted two of the three before, which certainly didn't hurt when it came go time.
      I didn't get a chance to get pictures in my photo studio before heading out on vacation, so these are the shots I took with my phone at the convention. 

We had 45 minutes in round 1, 50 minutes in round 2, and a whopping 60 minutes in round 3.
  • Who's Online   28 Members, 1 Anonymous, 221 Guests (See full list)