Challenge: Khanjira in Seven Days. Thorne's takin' the plunge!

Aaaaaaah, he's so SHINY! :wub: The metallics on him really work nicely!

Yay! Somebody likes my rocks. ^^
I remember you mentioning that, Boot. Something about happy accidents? ^.~

Got the rest of the metallic on, probably missed some bits, but I'll get those when I find them. All the tiny horn nubs! ALL OF THEM. Oohg.

I think the tail has actually been the worst part of this model - all the sticky-outy bits, with the twisting and all. At least the attachment is big enough I can wear the part as a thimble while I attempt to paint it. Betting I am not the first to discover this nifty detail. Also betting I am not the first, nor the last, to mutter obscenities about the mold lines on the hands.

Ugh, yes, SO MANY tiny horn nubs. :zombie: And while I did not personally mutter any obscenities, I have been thinking some rather unkind thoughts about them. :P

You've got him on the ropes! Give'em the final knockout punch!! :bday:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 10

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All of the things are being glued. This is taking time, because the lack of ability to clamp anything means I have to either hold things, or ... well, let's just say I may need to do some touchup work once these rassenfrassen back plates are nailed down. ^^;

Ohey! Khanqueror! I like that. I was wondering what the button for Khanjira was going to look like. ^_^

• Like 11

Huzzah, and well done!!! :bday: He looks AWESOME! :wub:

Yes, please do terrorize lots of players with him. Show the world how amazing your Khanjira is! ::D:

I'd love to see some proper Show-off pictures, when you've recovered a bit; the lighting you have isn't showing any of the shiny! :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 7