Sign in to follow this  
Silvervane

Zombicide: Josh the Thug

Awesome!!!

Thanks Ub3r, the more I paint these the more I want to give the game another go.  If RCon weren't looming I'd probably try to get them all painted up in a mad rush.  But, I have some entries I need to get focusing on. 

Love the base. Great expression as well, nice!!

Thanks, the face is sculpted so that with my eyes only it looks like he has almost buck teeth if I white the teeth too much.

That has SOOO much personality, and I adore that blue !

Thanks Jasonator, They do indeed have personality, I think that might have been my biggest draw to painting them up.  Yeah, I've found shading with a dark purple or deep red can really make a blue pop.

Your stuff is so vibrant!

Thanks Cash, Its all thanks to this board with the higher highlights and deeper shadows mantra.

Looks good!

Great highlights/shadows on this one!

Thanks Xherman,  The quicker painting method I've been working on for these figures have definately helped me push the highlights / shadows.

• Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      I rescued Bonnie and Max from the box of goodwill and made them ready for table use, sharing a simplified palette of colors: blue, tan, green, and orange.  Max got a weapon swap, and some resculpting of the left arm because it was so much larger than the right it looked like it came off a different figure.   I reposed Bonnie slightly more upright than her original position.  They are both on CMON/Microarts graveyard bases. 

Max pulled his collar up against the wind and puled his old college scarf closer around his neck. "Come on Bonnie, there's nothing out here."

"I heard something over there,"  Bonnie replied. 

"It's a cat. I don't think we need to worry about it. "

• By Cindy H
      These teeny tiny butterflies from Wicked Elf are awesome!  They are super easy to use since they are vellum and not paper.  Nice and durable, easy to paint.  I was really pleased with how they came out for this project.  

• By Inarah
      Bones 4 core set #20.  Could not find a release # for him yet.  I took this guy and a few of his pals to Reapercon to work on in my spare time (ha!) and got him base coated using some of the new Pathfnder paint set.  I couldn't help but notice the chickens and the look of terror on his face, thus the name.   Finished him with a basic drybrush and wash for table top play. 

• By Inarah
      Desiree Dark, from the RAFM line of Modern Heroes.  This is the second time I have painted her, and I wanted to go dark, but not all black.  Experimented with some rich purple and deep blue, and new metallics. She'll make a good vampire hunter or cultist bounty hunter. 

• By Genghis_Sean
      "Well, that's no ordinary rabbit! That's the most foul, cruel, and bad-tempered rodent you ever set eyes on!"

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)