Sign in to follow this  
AutumnHare

77117 Vandorendra x2

Clearing stuff off my desk. Finally finished a pair of the mariliths that have been sitting on my shelf for months.

All the arms on these figures reminded me of paintings of Indian gods. So that's what I went for in upper body. The lower bodies are inspired by two distinctive patterns I found when I googled for cobras: the King Cobra (Miss Blue) and the Indian/Speckled Cobra (Miss Purple).

I believe that cropping the front photos is in line with forum rules on nudity. Please let me know if I have misunderstood.

post-13828-0-62456200-1470013441_thumb.jpeg

post-13828-0-40972600-1470013462_thumb.jpeg

post-13828-0-23114800-1470013416_thumb.jpeg

post-13828-0-51370200-1470013453_thumb.jpeg

post-13828-0-85836700-1470013472_thumb.jpeg

post-13828-0-60041100-1470013426_thumb.jpeg

• Like 18

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      I liked this sculpt, was a super fun paintjob :)

(click on images for better quality)

• By lazarp
      Fun fact! Like most zombicide minis, this sculpt was inspired by a fantasy character. In this case it is Isabeau from the movie Ladyhawke played by Michelle Pfeiffer. 

I've painted this mini to be my new ranger named Michelle in my Rangers of Shadowdeep campaign. I had a lot of fun highlighting her dress. Hope you like her! 

(click on the image for better quality)

• By lazarp
      One more from the boardgame, I tried a new green color on her

• By Glitterwolf
      This is a Photobackdrop Board I built for my Shifting Sands Project.
      I was inspired by the great backdrops @malefactus built, so I built one for my Jungle Project a few years ago, and now this one.
      It's a Temple of Apophis the Suneater.

The Large Cobra is the Bones King Cobra SKU: 44103
      The statues, altar, braziers are all 3D printed files from Artisan Guild. on my Elegoo Mars
      The Treasures are a mix of Reaper Egyptian Treasure SKU: 03112  and some Resin treasures from Tabletopstudios/Minimonsters.
      The Temple is carved from AK Interactive Foam and the Glyphs are made with the Greenstuffworld Egyptian Rollerpin.
      Tufts from Vallejo.

WIP HERE:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/91790-temple-of-apophis-photoboard-by-glitterwolf/#comments

Nobody in his right mind would build a Temple to honour the Suneater, the Destroyer, the Serpent God Apophis and yet...here it is.
      Many adventurers thought themselves to get rich upon finding the halfburied entrance, none returned.

Guest appearances from some minis I painted for the project.

• By Iridil
      Here is the giant cobra from Bones IV. For some reason I got hung up on this figure for a while - spent a lot of time not painting him.....

• Who's Online   5 Members, 0 Anonymous, 56 Guests (See full list)