Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

Sea Turtle Pirate DSM8016

He looks very nice!!

as for holding the map the wrong way..he is a turtle, so he is a bit slow..

• Like 2

... so he is a bit slow..

Is that why he has to stand in the corner?

Nice job overall. Lots of character.

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Brianuk
      Finished these off. Really easy to paint and enjoyed the process. Reaper Razig shown on right for scale. 

• By Dan S
      I recently finished playing Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire and felt the urge to paint something piratey.  There is a lot of room for improvement, and I regret my colour scheme (It is lacking a bit of contrast) but I still enjoyed painting this one, I even felt adventurous enough to attempt some weathering on the sword which didn't turn out as horrible as I anticipated.  Overall a good learning exercise.

Miniature:  Captain Razig
      Maker: Reaper Minatures
      SKU: 02437

• By Kangaroorex
      Started this as a PC but the game went nowhere so he sat on my desk for quite some time.  finally got around to finishing him and thought i would share.  He's quite well detailed and has a lot of character I might get another one to try in a different color but that will be another day.  Hope you enjoy him

• By Brianuk
      Have painted up this motley crew to add to the pirate skirmish collection I seem to be building. 

The Dwarf is from the Pirates of the Dread Sea kickstarter, from a micro company in the UK. 

The big orc is an ogryn from Privateer Press. 

The chap with a musket has been painted as a half orc, he is a Reaper mini from the Warlord line. 

• By Brianuk
      Have finished off these skeleton pirates. They are all Reaper minis from the Razig faction in the Warlord line. 

Really enjoyed painting these. I worked up from a cream paint spray and a sepia wash. Lots of brighter but desaturated colours for the cloth and lots of rust and brass tones for the metal. The bases are resin, from a company called MVP. I used a sepia wash again at the end of the process and then an all over drybrush with beige. 

The plan is to pit these against the orc pirates I have been working on. I also have some Freebooter Fate minis and some dwarf and halfling pirates from elsewhere. Plus a load of Reaper pirates. Aaaargh. 

• Who's Online   26 Members, 3 Anonymous, 53 Guests (See full list)