• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is the next project for “Try to paint all the things!”

I plan to paint her as a very light skinned elf.  I might try an Autumnal color scheme.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Some parts I like quite a lot, but the blending is a bit weak and the casting of the left side of the face is poor. I like the sculpt a lot, and I've put the metal version (03547) into my wishlist for my next order. I think it might make a very nice piece to spend more time on.

• By Doug Sundseth
      Finished this figure over the weekend. Painted to a moderately high tabletop standard*, trying for an interesting color scheme that is new to me.

* Except for the eyes, which are very weak.
    • By Corporea
      I wasn't sure if I should post this in Show off or WIP, but I figured here and if you would please forgive the in progress parts in the subsequent post.

Ron let me paint this lovely sculpt by Gene Van Horne.  Actually, I think I might have begged to paint it and considered stealing it from his office if he refused.   She'll be in the Greek Odyssey Expansion for Bones V.  If by some miracle you have come to this forum and not heard of Bones V, it can be found here.  Aaron Lovejoy was awesome and took some high definition photos of her after last Reapercon.  

I really love this sculpt, can't say that enough.  She's got some fantastic detail, lots of good open space to work on blending or freehand, even a scenic base to play with stone effects.  While I loved the original Yephima by Patrick Keith, and still use her in my classes, this one really screams warrior to me.  I need to paint my bones version when I get it as Athena. I'll have to add a shield somewhere, though. Maybe convert the club to a spear.  Decisions decisions.

Anyway, feel free to ask questions.  I'm happy to explain or help with anything!  I'm going to post the WIP pictures I have in another post, so hopefully those will also be useful.  Enjoy!
    • By Jellyranger69
      Heya guys! I’m relatively new to the hobby and I’ve only recently discovered Reaper minis. This is my new favorite company, great pieces that even a broke dude like me can afford.

I suffer from partial blindness so extreme details can be a challenge....but it’s just for fun so whatevs. I plan on spending my remaining years of vision painting as many pieces as I can. 

I’ve seen some really incredible work from you guys! Thanks and feel free to hit me up. I’m always down to chat about minis and always open to critique. I’m here to learn.

- Jelly

This is my first completed Reaper product: Athak, Undead Knight!

• Who's Online   44 Members, 0 Anonymous, 241 Guests (See full list)