Reality Tokens & Collectible Treasure Box

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members
About this project

Hi, I'm Brain, the creator of 'Reality Tokens'. Since my childhood, I've been a devoted game lover and felt there was room for more realistic tokens in any games. I love the feeling of winning a board game that really pushes boundaries by having more realistic rewards or tokens, especially because they are heavier, clearer, more charming and more eye catching sparkle. So after the idea was conceived, I consulted some friends of mine who are experts in lighting design and by drawing upon my current work experience in building industry. As a result, “Reality Tokens†was created by a process of sophisticate moulding and polishing Borosilicate glass into shapes of Diamond, Emerald, and Marquise.

A big thanks to all who have contributed to the creations of “Reality Tokensâ€. It has been an amazing ride from concept to creation. “Reality Tokens†have received a vast amount of feedback in terms of what kind of material should be used to make those tokens and what's the adequate size of Tokens that would make the players feel comfortable but not burdensome to carry it around. In addition, The amount of support for “Reality Tokens†have absolutely been the greatest strength that carried me all the way from the conception of a vague idea to the completion of this dream project. Last of all, I hope you enjoy using “Reality Tokens and Treasure Box†as much as I enjoyed playing with it!

All the best,

Brian

Product Introduction:

“Reality Tokens†are made from high quality Borosilicate glass. Originally, they are used for high end chandeliers. As they are heavier than normal glass, and more resistant to tear and wear, and what makes them more exciting is that they are clearer, more charming and more eye catching sparkle than any other materials that I have come across. That's why I thought they would be the perfect option for making Reality Tokens. My designer and I quickly fell in love with them after the first sight. Here is what we have come up with:

4f31c152ceae2e66985778a3b29e03cb_origina

1e06e156c2e50035691d3e38a09b8363_origina
Product Specifications

1. Realistic Tokens â€“ Borosilicate Diamonds (10mm; 3 different colour options – blue, green and pink clear) 30 pieces per pack.

109aca5178d7b55127e6360e54cce231_origina

9cc5ac8f45aa249ec93b6d1b6d3700e9_origina

039597dca3fd5b148b1d586203d41685_origina

2. Realistic Tokens â€“ Borosilicate Emerald (10mm; 3 different color options – blue, green and pink clear) 30 pieces per pack.

63f4d4c2c69e7e10bf72e6e46e8f6bb9_origina

53c8d32292f23f275c7fe809dfeecd44_origina

a68a581188953b242e33e1cdee6ddd49_origina

3. Realistic Tokens â€“ Borosilicate Marquise (12mm x 6mm; 3 different color options – blue, green and pink clear) 30 pieces per pack.

1131f3d4ada1eaf59e9beef43df6ec54_origina

1e485c028c6384133b80c4e60054714a_origina

0c5b989e085c3cf09060222e88477d07_origina

Collectible Metal Ancient Treasure Box (190mm x 120mm x 140mm exterior hinged box decorated with ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs and sparkling crystals; interior of box has dark blue satin over a compartmentalized space so they won't move; an additional latch to keep your treasures secure).

a6f693c64894c6c5c47df54b10906bcf_origina

cb739c2b72bb409bffab615aeff0fe03_origina

13975d72f429aad2881d4b431ed42639_origina

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By ksbsnowowl
      This Kickstarter just launched for double-sided magnetic dungeon tiles. Similar to Ettinstone tiles, and aside from appearing to be a bit thinner, I can’t see why these wouldn’t work with Ettinstone tiles (I certainly plan to use them that way).

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/modularrealms/modular-realms-masters-of-the-waterways

• By Auberon
      I didn't see this KS listed after a quick search.  I like the painters, and I like HD, but there's just so much free stuff out there now...

Miniature Painting Masters

Story
      Welcome Table-Top Fans!
      Welcome to the Miniature Painting Masters video series. Here you will learn the secrets of the world's best miniature painters!
      We have partnered up with 4 of the best painters in the industry. Each one will paint 12 different miniatures to their highest level of quality. Then you, the backers, will choose 24 miniatures for us to paint on camera (6 models from each painter). This gives you the opportunity to select only the very best work from each painter!
      NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED! This series is perfect for beginners and professionals alike. Our goal is to help you quickly improve your skills by building upon each subsequent lesson. Each video will introduce new skills and techniques to help you quickly master the art of miniature painting. By end of the series - you will be a miniature painting GOD!
    • By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/fallenknight/fallen-knight

Story
        Fallen Knight is a classic cooperative dungeon-crawler set in an outlandish dark fantasy world. Players take on the role of death knights, lost warriors who devour the memories of the dead for their silent gods. Once consumed, these long-forgotten memories can be used to unlock powerful, forsaken abilities. Alongside their mechanical advantages, these memories will be showcased in a beautifully realized artistic comic, revealing new insights into these dark lands..  Through a combination of its foreboding themes, exciting game mechanics, and unique artistic vision, Fallen Knight occupies an innovative space within the board game hobby, and we're so excited for you to be a part of it!

Story The Fallen Knights were created by the Gods with the sole purpose of acquiring and reliving lost memories, to better satiate the Gods' voyeuristic appetites. Like dogs on a leash, the Knights were bound by oath to track and consume specific memories, as demanded by their greedy masters. These lost memories -- once consumed -- would offer the Knights a rare, tender glimpse of life. Yet it was fleeting; when returned, they were reduced once more to lifeless husks by their hideous lords. And so it continued for an age, in an endless cycle of servitude, lifelessness and hate....
      Now, the Gods are gone. The curse is broken, and the Knights are free to live and relive any memories they encounter. But like bad dreams, these memories are vague and fractured. And so it's time to leave the realm of the Gods, for Fallen Knights must forge their own path, or be lost forever alongside the memories they covet.
        Corpses As you travel the world, you will absorb the memories of corpses - both found and defeated - in order to enhance your characters, freely developing them as you wish.
      You will spend 'life' to reanimate 'unsouled' Fallen Knights, mastering their bodies and upgrading their potential effect on the game.
        Damned sword The Fallen Knight's 'Damned Sword' can naturally morph into new weapons; you'll be able to access the martial abilities of any character class, as long as you've consumed the right memories!
        Gameplay Fallen knight is a 1-4 player cooperative dungeon crawler board game. The gameplay consists of strategic, visceral combat, embedded within a campaign-driven framework. Though consumed memories, players will unlock the abilities of dead adventurers, which they can then use in combat. Each ability is represented by a unique ability card, composed of an individual action, a character class and weapon type.                 
      Synergies are special active or passive skills that Fallen Knights will receive if they have multiple abilities of the same class or weapon type. With hundreds of ability cards and over 20 unique synergies, Fallen Knight provides a dynamic and exciting space for character creation, customization and optimization!
      Instead of dice, Fallen Knight utilizes a sub-action deck. With over 20 sub-action cards, players can flexibly tailor their strategy to best deal with their immediate foes!
      Monsters are controlled by a combination of Monster Action cards and Monster Behavior cards. Monster actions - unique to each creature in Fallen Knight - will dictate its actions during boss battle combat. Monster behaviors - drawn from a deck shared by all monsters in the game - will modify the monster's actions by adjusting damage range or type, changing targets, or activating a myriad of special abilities.

• By ironman1231
      Looks like Miniac will be doing something to promote this, which I think will likely take it to funded.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/bamdungeondelvers/dungeon-delvers

I think the frogfolk are particularly fun, but they have a bunch of other stuff. Worth checking out, there's an early bird special for the STL files or the physical resin prints. Because they're doing it all in house, appears to have a pretty quick turnaround too. 

• By lexomatic
      This looks pretty fun. Apologies for formatting on my phone and stuff got lost. They pay a living wage
  • Who's Online   18 Members, 1 Anonymous, 21 Guests (See full list)