Reaper Con 2016 Game Submission Now Closed

ladystorm

Do you want to Run a Game?

By Game, we mean Any RPG, any board game, card game, or miniatures game for which you need table space and up to 6 chairs.

We are making a few changes to how we register games you'd like to run. This year we have a link on the Reapercon.com website for events to be submitted.

It will reduce the amount of time I'll need to spend on follow up and provide all the information Bryan needs to get your items listed on the Con Site.

https://reapercon.com/submit_games

Until we approve your completed form, please do not solicit for players as your event is not confirmed.  With the venue change, tables are fewer and your event is not a sure thing until we get back to you.

I won't be accepting requests via comments in thread or via PM.  If and only if you have questions about the form, please email me:   [email protected]

Please use a clear subject line so my filters don't move you to Spam folders.

Thanks,

Cheryl

• Like 2

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know that prior to game submission being opened there was topic about running PFS games. It was mentioned that there was a coordinator and that people interesting in running PFS games should contact that person.

Is there a similar coordinator for 5E Adventure League games? I was considering running a couple of the Ravenloft AL games but didn't want to step on any toes if there is already something planned for AL (especially as the new Season will have just started).

Not sure if this is the right place to ask this, or if it has even been discussed. But will there be any organized after hours games at the hotels or any events at the hotels?

There will not be organized events at any venue other than the Event Center.

Off site coordination conversation will be pruned from Official thread.

Events submitted until now have all been approved (or have had messages sent to the coordinators asking for revisions/clarifications).

We have added a few new tables, and have thus opened some slots.

Additional submissions are still allowed, but bear in mind there are some events that are still not yet shown (such as PFS events)

Events submitted until now have all been approved (or have had messages sent to the coordinators asking for revisions/clarifications).

Additional submissions are still allowed, but bear in mind there are some events that are still not yet shown (such as PFS events)

Thanks! So we shouldn't get worried if an independent PFS game doesn't appear, it's just on hold, right?

Thanks! So we shouldn't get worried if an independent PFS game doesn't appear, it's just on hold, right?

Your PFS submission is waiting alongside our other PFS submissions. 

We want to make sure the VC running these events is ok with independent games not under his/her purview, and aware of your events in case your players go to them for Boons & Rewards instead of to you.