Probe Droids 2nd Try, Imperial Assault

Darcstaar

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      I finished Ape-X this evening, I figure he'll go well with the mad scientist group of figures that I'm slowly working on. His base was warped pretty badly, and even boiling it didn't help, so I chopped it off and rebased him on a resin base that looks like a wrecked lab.

Like most of my stuff, he's painted for tabletop; I hope you like him.

• By Darcstaar
      So, I have had a good experience with RCL this year.  I came into it late in January, and have already cleared 31 minis.  That is almost twice my usual yearly production.  Then I thought I knocked it out of the park last year with 50.  If I continue this pace I hope to finish 100+ minis this year.  My motivation is to plow through Bones I Kickstarter minis.  Because I have all my B3/4/5 minis waiting, and just added my pledged Bones 6 stuff to the list!

Not including my Quarterlies, here is my planning list for May.  Points listed to the left.

May 
      10 Trio Galladon
      7 Duo Anval Half Orc Fighter.
      5 New Release Old Kobold
      4 Theme Scales/Claws - owlbear?
      4 Limited Palette - purple, brown, blue-Mummy
      3 Monster - Kobold Metal
      3 PC - Almaran
      1 Freebie-? Ral Partha Kobold
    • By Darcstaar
      I tried to copy @Wren perfect color scheme for the female efreeti.  Worked on her for about a week.  Pleased with the outcome.  C&C welcome.  

• By Standifer
      Printed this one off a few weeks ago. Was a pretty quick paint up, that might be due to him being mostly black though. Took me longer to get around to the base than anything else. Over all I am pleased with it my only complaint would be the lightsaber, there is just no good way to do one, that and my light effect skills are in need of work. So without further ado the Chosen One (as listed in the STL) AKA Darth Vader.

And for scale we have a brave but gravely outclassed 28mm Perry miniatures knight volunteering to provide a comparison.

only one problem…. Now I want to do more Star wars stuff.
      Thanks for looking!
    • By Samedi
      Buried deep in my stash I found an old blister of Star Wars Minis by West End Games - specifically the "Aliens of the Galaxy 2".
      Right now I'm trying to figure out who they are supposed to represent.

I'm pretty sure the guy on the left is called Tessek. I had him as an action figure when I was a kid and he was the coolest thing ever!
      But the other two? I have no idea. I've never seen them in the movies. The devil and E.T.? 🤔

Thanks for your help, maybe the wisdom of this forum can shed a light on their identities?