Sign in to follow this  
buckyball

Frostgrave at ReaperCon

I can't submit from work as the site is blocked.  Will have to wait until I get home unless I can get the tablet to play.

ETA: OK tablet works.  I have submitted 4 4 hour sessions.  Thurs 10am-2pm, Thurs 2pm-6pm , Fri 10am-2pm and Fri 2pm-6pm.  I requested one 8ft table.  That should be able to support 2-3 2ft x 2ft games, or one or two larger multiplayer games.  I plan on bringing some terrain and my warband plus a loaner warband (which may be all unpainted Bones, we'll just have to see how motivated I am).  If everyone interested can pick a time to commit to being at the table, we should be good.

ETA2: You can all consider yourselves member of the Forumite Frostgravers.  Congratulations, you've been deputized. ::P:

• Like 3

[...] plus a loaner warband (which may be all unpainted Bones, we'll just have to see how motivated I am). [...]

A quick wash of blue ink ..?.. On white bonesium ..?.. Does that = a frost-rimmed Warband?

• Like 2

Elf it.  Well, I'll have to try from home then.  Won't be for another few hours.  I'll let everyone know when I give it another shot.  I've got to help a friend pick up some furniture after work.  Anyone else want to give it a shot, go ahead; just make sure to post here so we don't duplicate efforts and boggart all of the games space.

I will try it from a laptop. I will use what you posted above.

Hmm. Laptop is acting up...check back in a bit.

edit=Lots of name/address/email info required, not sure what to enter if I am trying to enter this on behalf of Dilvish.

edit2=How do you add additional time slots? The form has one time slot. :huh:

Edited by TGP

OK, I had a go at it. Submitted the same time slots as Dilvish posted.

@Dilvish — I sent a pm with lots of detail. But it wanted details I did not have so there is a lot of TBD and stuff to go back and fix later.

@Ladystorm — did it work?

OK, I had a go at it. Submitted the same time slots as Dilvish posted.

@Dilvish — I sent a pm with lots of detail. But it wanted details I did not have so there is a lot of TBD and stuff to go back and fix later.

@Ladystorm — did it work?

Thanks TGP.  I was getting ready to enter and I saw your post.  Now to find out if it worked

Any Saturday sessions perhaps?

I wasn't going to be greedy and tie up a table for more than two days, but nothing says you can't schedule your own event.  I'm sure you can find some players and I certainly don't mind lending my loaner warband and what terrain I do end up bringing (I may just knowk together a bunch of disposable foam and card board terrain and mail it to the hotel.  Still pondering that).

ETA: Off to date night with the wife.  While she is indeed Awesome, I think it would be pushing it to put the date off to find out if the games went through.  So, I'll check in on the thread via phone and adjust on the fly as necessary.  Perhaps run home between dinner and the movie if time permits and circumstances require.

• Like 3

There is a 10a-11a (1 hour) Thursday Frostgrave reservation showing but I think it came from a third source...?

Hey its buckyball. I am also Craig Fox, the guy who signed up to run Frostgrave on Thursday at 10am. I would be willing to extend that time slot to 2pm if you want. I am a little busy on Friday, but I think I can help run/teach Frostgrave between noon and 2pm which is when my Call of Cthulhu game begins. That game will run until the Friday meal break which I think is at 6:30. So I might be free after that lets out, say at 8pm.

I have two basic forces which are painted. One is blue and one is red. If I get a chance I will post photos of them. I will gladly offer them up for other people to use on Thursday and Friday. All the miniatures are plastic and I am not terribly worried that they might get damaged. I also have the ruined tower from the dragons dont share set and some other random terrain that we may use, also painted.

If we can get it, I would like to use the Radcliff table. It seems wide open for most of the con. My game is scheduled for the Lugosi table, but I would be willing to move if that makes the most sense.

buckyball

Buckyball your plan sounds Excellent to me. Whatever you and Dilvish wanna do I am on board with.

I would be nice if there was one steady Frostgrave Table.

I'd be interested in playing, though I know absolute zero about Frostgrave. I can also bring terrain, as vejlin and I will be driving up on Wednesday.

If you make requests now, I might even be able to accept custom building/feature requests and have them painted by the con.

~v

• Like 2

I'm going to cheat; instead of painting the warband I had in mind, I'm going to go through my already finished figures and select my warband that way.

• Like 3