Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Kev!
      Howdy,

Pending release to the core...

Take that,
      Kev!
    • By Geoff Davis
      In an unusual turn of events, I ended up painting the same miniature three times this week.  First one was for a customer who wanted the bard from Dark Sword Miniatures but without the pipe in his hand.  So it was replaced with a glowing musical note.  Red armour, blue clothes, yellow cloak.   While I was working on it, a different customer wanted the same bard but just a quick paint job for a sidekick NPC in his D&D game.  Of course, no pipe for the second bard either.  Brown armour, green cloak.  I think I spent more time on the base than painting him.  While I was working on the second one, the first customer decided he didn't like the colour scheme and could I change a couple of things.    No problem, I'm happy to do it.  But there is OSL and all kinds of other stuff, so it was actually much easier just to start again from scratch.  So I painted him a third time.  Red cloak, grey clothes. 

• By SGHawkins09
      This in The Girl from Bombshell Miniatures and was one of my entries in the Painter's category at ReaperCon. I started painting her a couple of years ago, mainly to test the peachy color of the cloth. I decided to quickly finish her for ReaperCon as I wanted to have a Bombshell entry. She was not the figure chosen for judging in the main contest but she did receive a silver medal (dog tag) in Bombshell's manufacturer awards.

• By Unit04
      My friend is playing a fighter in a Pathfinder game, so I decided to take a break from my Batman game to paint up a figure for her, though I decided to paint two.  

I asked her what her favorite color is, and she said "Blue", so I painted up a mini with lots of blue.  If I paint her again I think I'd pick out the fleur-de-lis in a different color, to make it stand out some more.  

• By Lidless Eye
      I figured it was time to work on some Elves.  They're definitely the smallest part of my painted collection.

The first batch is all from Reaper Miniatures.  

These are the metal ones:

The Drow who snuck in (from the box of Goodwill, no less)

More from Reaper, but this time in Bones:

And the others.  Mostly Stonehaven

• Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 51 Guests (See full list)