So I did up these gentlemen. I made up a story in my head about how they're a trio of brothers who jointly run the biggest, baddest band of bugbears in the land. They'd make decent-ish foils for some low-level adventurers I think. Nothing mind-blowing in hand but they'll look fine on the table, which is generally always my goal anyway. I tried to get some blood-spatter going on, but admittedly I've never really looked into how to go about it. I just drybrushed some red onto their weapons (and Mogg's shield, though you can't see it). It turned out well enough you can tell what it's meant to be I think, but I know there are some stellar examples of it out there. I'll have to look into that for next time.

post-13920-0-57206500-1470416733_thumb.jpg

• Like 14
  • Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job!  I bet they look great on the table!  Need more light for the pics though, or a not white background  ^_^.

Edit:  I hope I didn't offend.  Just a shame that the darkness is hiding all the details I am getting a glimpse of.

Edited by JDizzO
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Marc
      5th Edition enters the Plane of Shadows!
      A realm just beyond the mortal world--seize magical power, play new heroes & bring the secrets of the shadows into the light!

Coming Soon - Click to learn More!!

62541_1080x1080.mp4
    • By Rickdraco
      I finally got around to doing some basing on my take on reaper's Gauth, in bones I do not know the SKU unfortunately, but I think it is from Bones 4? 

Anyway, I tried to paint him up as a White dragon, but I also wanted to keep it interesting, so I highlighted from three different colours on separate parts of the hide, mostly pale purple, grey on the central spines down his back, and turquoise on the belly!

Take a look, let me know what you think, c&c's more than welcome!

• By Rickdraco
      I saw the Rocky miniatures, and with how cute they are I could not resist getting one to use as a dragon to send against my players. As such, here is my take on the Flying Rocky, as a juvenile Red Dragon!

Comments, criticisms and advice as ever more than welcome! 

• By Rickdraco
      It's been some time since I last posted here, but I recently got and painted this WizKid beholder! Comment, criticisms and advice will be gratefully received!

The mini in the background I am not quite ready to post as I have not based it properly yet!

• By joshuaslater
      This looks fantastic!!  Beautiful artwork on this Sword and Sorcery RPG.  Get in on the last 16 hours and help make it happen.
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/oldmagesgames/atlas-rise-or-die?ref=user_menu
  • Who's Online   12 Members, 1 Anonymous, 42 Guests (See full list)