And now I too pick up the gauntlet. Kaladrax Reborn, 7 days challenge!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Watch out for the wings, they are astonishingly annoying to deal with as well. I personally put them a close second to the tail, since they're so spindly and long and awkwardly shaped. At least with the tail you can mash the brush around and get pretty good coverage, but because the wingbones are roundish and bendy, that method isn't as successful there. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

Watch out for the wings, they are astonishingly annoying to deal with as well. I personally put them a close second to the tail, since they're so spindly and long and awkwardly shaped. At least with the tail you can mash the brush around and get pretty good coverage, but because the wingbones are roundish and bendy, that method isn't as successful there. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

OK! Thank you for the warning! After undercoating now I have something of a plan on how best to proceed! Tail, wings, legs and body, head then the base last!

• Like 5

The madness. THE MADNESS! :wow:

Enjoy!

I know we will.

OK! Thank you for the warning! After undercoating now I have something of a plan on how best to proceed! Tail, wings, legs and body, head then the base last!

Darn it! He's planning. That's just ruining the fun.

Well my fun. Not yours.

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 6