And now I too pick up the gauntlet. Kaladrax Reborn, 7 days challenge!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, a relatively minor update today, I have done a little work, and taken Kally to my best friend's home, where I will be finishing it over the next couple of days!  I havetaken some new pictures, it is currently dry-fit to the base, as well as the wings being only dry-fitted.  The main things I need to do are the treasure pile, and then final finesseing and possibly the OSL I wanted to do!  That all depends on how confident I feel about it tomorrow!

post-14997-0-98279600-1471116713_thumb.jpg

post-14997-0-72606500-1471116715_thumb.jpg

post-14997-0-43980500-1471116717_thumb.jpg

post-14997-0-18248000-1471116719_thumb.jpg

• Like 15

As Sylver says, there's a grand total of 10. :) There's also a skull right by the treasure pile, and the last one is on the far right of the base when the statue is facing you, down near the base of the stone column. ^_^ If you got those two as well, then you've got all 10 20!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

FTFY :poke:

Wow, the purple dragon on the green base is quite striking! Are you planning to do anything else with Kaladrax himself, or are you done with him? (I can't quite tell if he's highlighted or not)

Keep going, you got this! :bday: How are you holding up?

Huzzah!

• Like 6

Wow, the purple dragon on the green base is quite striking! Are you planning to do anything else with Kaladrax himself, or are you done with him? (I can't quite tell if he's highlighted or not)

Keep going, you got this! :bday: How are you holding up?

Huzzah!

I'm holding up pretty well. As miniatures go, Kally was more fun than I had thought he was going to be. To be honest my biggest fear was being over faced with the sheer amount of bone! I think I have pretty much finished with the dragon himself, the highlighting is pretty uniform across his form due to how I had planned him to be a ghost and as such essentially be one big light source.

• Like 4