Garrick the Bold: 77008 (x2)

Arc 724

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They both look awesome, but I like the green/white one better. That striping is amazeballs!

Thank you sir. I worked really hard on them both but those stripes were the first idea that popped into my head when I saw the contest. 

Additionally, I did some advanced work on the white shading for this. Used Massive Voodoo's tutorial on whites to guide me. It was a new step for me. I am really pleased with it.

• Like 3

They both look awesome, but I like the green/white one better. That striping is amazeballs!

Thank you sir. I worked really hard on them both but those stripes were the first idea that popped into my head when I saw the contest. 

Additionally, I did some advanced work on the white shading for this. Used Massive Voodoo's tutorial on whites to guide me. It was a new step for me. I am really pleased with it.

You should be.

• Like 2

You should be.

Thanks TGP

Doh! Another black metal to compete against.  Great Job!

Thank you. I need to practice black metal more. It turned out ok.

Doh! Another black metal to compete against.  Great Job!

Not really a competition, it's for fun as Bryan said. :;):

Agreed and it was fun to do both at the same time. 

Mmmm... candy stripes! Delicious.

If you lick the miniature it tastes like Lime and coconut. I would drink margaritas whilst I was painting. Muhahaha.

• Like 4