Sign in to follow this  
Arc 724

Garrick the Bold: 77008 (x2)

They both look awesome, but I like the green/white one better. That striping is amazeballs!

Thank you sir. I worked really hard on them both but those stripes were the first idea that popped into my head when I saw the contest. 

Additionally, I did some advanced work on the white shading for this. Used Massive Voodoo's tutorial on whites to guide me. It was a new step for me. I am really pleased with it.

• Like 3

They both look awesome, but I like the green/white one better. That striping is amazeballs!

Thank you sir. I worked really hard on them both but those stripes were the first idea that popped into my head when I saw the contest. 

Additionally, I did some advanced work on the white shading for this. Used Massive Voodoo's tutorial on whites to guide me. It was a new step for me. I am really pleased with it.

You should be.

• Like 2

Doh! Another black metal to compete against.  Great Job!

Not really a competition, it's for fun as Bryan said. :;):

• Like 1

You should be.

Thanks TGP

Thank you. I need to practice black metal more. It turned out ok.

Not really a competition, it's for fun as Bryan said. :;):

Agreed and it was fun to do both at the same time. 

Mmmm... candy stripes! Delicious.

If you lick the miniature it tastes like Lime and coconut. I would drink margaritas whilst I was painting. Muhahaha.

• Like 4

PURPLE!!!  I mean I like the purple one...  Great job on both of them!

Thanks Hiddenone! That piece was actually dedicated to someone. Their favorite color is purple. ::):

Oh, man!

They both look pretty darn fantastic.

Thanks Chaowolf I really appreciate that. I'm shipping them off this week. I stopped and looked at them this morning. Going to have to say good bye to them.

They're both awesome, but the green tabard is amazing.

That purple... :wub:

Thank you Aryanun. I was particularly pleased with how the Green/white turned out.

• Like 2