• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lexomatic
      I decided to do the Mystic Circle so I could do all kinds of occult and folk horror scenarios.
      Currently "cooking" in the utility sink. The base parts were pretty warped. I may glue them to some foamcore for a little extra stability, but mostly traced, because I need to keep them " modular" for storage (the arches, I think they still qualify as dolmens, but I forget, will get pulled on and off. Unless it really doesn't work ).

This will likely be an all June project, because I had an unexpected computer death and porch reno and need to deal with that.
    • By Iridil
      Some quick paints for the table. The pirate is a good demonstration of why I don't try sculpting - in addition he had a lot of casting problems in his legs and feet, so.... he will do but I kind of cringe. The shroud was a very quick paint - I cut the hands off, because it seemed more creepy that way

• By Iridil
      More from May - the cultist pair 77518. I also added in my other recently painted pair (77351) with cirlce and I think they make a nice grouping. 

• By Geoff Davis
      My first time painting a chibi figure.  Probably not the last.  Painting this made me feel happy.

• By lexomatic
      My 3 year old had been exploring my basement paintbstation and fallen in love with the "elephant. " Yesterday I glued and primed it for painting. About 60% got covered in rainbow splotches of  craft paint
      before child abandoned the project to play with recently varnished terrain.

I smoothed out all the blobs of paint to vaguely cover everything in a greenish/pinkish/brownish grey.

We may paint more, or else I'll paint some eyes and seal it.
  • Who's Online   15 Members, 2 Anonymous, 43 Guests (See full list)