Sign in to follow this  
Werkrobotwerk

The death dumpster is done

The little fella in the back makes this a bigger winner in my book. Though at first glance I thought he was carrying a wrench and spare parts.

• Like 1

Dat der iz gud start but needz moar DAKKA!!

Seriously this thing ROCKS da Socks! Love it :D do you mind actually if I share it on another painting forum I hang out on? I know the guys there will really love it too!

• Like 1

Dat der iz gud start but needz moar DAKKA!!

Seriously this thing ROCKS da Socks! Love it :D do you mind actually if I share it on another painting forum I hang out on? I know the guys there will really love it too!

go ahead

• Like 1

Woot!  Glad to see it finished.  I followed your progress in you WIP with much joy.

The little fella in the back makes this a bigger winner in my book. Though at first glance I thought he was carrying a wrench and spare parts.

I had the same feelings.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By nervisfr
      Hello,
      I'm back with a new conversion.

The classic one was like that :

and mine is like that :

and after some paintjob, looking like ;

all pictures can seen on my blog :

http://chti-reanimator59.blogspot.com/2019/11/le-re-animator-bat-son-record.html

Cheers
      Eric

Cheers
      Eric
    • By odinsgrandson
      Orks are terrific, aren’t they? While the aesthetics and logic behind most 40k factions tries to toe the line between Full Blanche and minimally plausible weapons of war, the Space Orks just embrace the most absurd logic (a red paint job actually makes it go faster).
      This conversion was created by my client- and I really love it. Orks looting vehicles from Imperial factions is always great, but there’s something especially amazing about looting the claw of a titan and turning it into a tank.
      For the paint job, the titan claw is meant to look like the Orks painted over the original Titan’s color scheme. To this end, some of the scratches in the red show blue and imperial insignias and patterns underneath.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I had a project that called for two of the Maria androids from bones 4. But since she comes paired with the male android, I had two left over. 

So I chopped them up to make these silly things. Their right arms are the gun from a blackstar corair, backpacks are from a mantic gcps, and the chest is a little tablet computer from gates of Antares I think. 

Also a blackstar corsair for comparison.

• By Rigel
      "Greetings. I hear tell. As some of you in this town. Fancy yourselves Tinkerers."

Robots in hats are always great. And I've done enough shiny new 'bots for a while. So here's a rusty bucket-of-bolts in a battered bowler! Tried to make any remaining paint look battered and chipped.

Also, here is M4R1A, clearly a Metropolis reference. But I got an idea in my head and made her into a clockwork angel with watch-part wings and a double halo of glory. 

Guest appearances by 91002, Hellstromme, 80031, Decker Lugstampf, and 59009, Mad Scientist (Female), who have already gotten their own Weird West posts elsewhere. 
    • By Rigel
      There was a sale, so I got a sweet robot lady from Bombshell! I painted her gold and silver, "Metropolis"-style. Then I remembered I had some shiny gold chainmail rings, and parlayed those into haloes. 

BUT IT WASN'T ENOUGH. 
      I used to live in a house whose former occupant was a watchmaker, and he left behind a bunch of stuff neither his heirs (if any) or the landlord cared for, so I am rich in watch parts. While I was digging through the collection for suitable embellishments for Wyrmgear, I came across a bunch of watch hands, and those would be perfect for mechanical feathers. (Side note: I love the little wings on WotC Modrons, but hate that they have bird feathers instead of something more metallic.)

Gluing them on was a challenge,

but it got done! Then I found the perfect bit to use as a shoulder joint: 

And I was able to affix them to that 'backpack' on her back. 

Here she is with some sort of Celestial detector/sceptre/gauge. Glory be! 

• Who's Online   29 Members, 1 Anonymous, 85 Guests (See full list)