77063: Duke Gerard minor conversion

thanks I spend a lot of time sorting through the bits bin in the comic shop. I have thought that I might organize it with some small zip lock bags in the future, and no I do not work there, I just picked up a little OCD in the Army. weird I know.

• Like 7

thanks I spend a lot of time sorting through the bits bin in the comic shop. I have thought that I might organize it with some small zip lock bags in the future, and no I do not work there, I just picked up a little OCD in the Army. weird I know.

Nothing weird about that at all. Except that the comic shop just heaps it all in a bin...instead of organizing it...that's the weird part.
  • Like 3

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Vytau
      Duke Gerard converted into my current D&D 5e character (a paladin of Lathander).  Generally happy, except for the face AND ALSO the highlighting on the shield came out too sharp on the black portion.  Will probably go back over it.  The head sculpt is...well...shallow detail and an offset cast.  I did what I could with it. Also put a little too much trust in the "fair skin" triad...low-contrast compared to other triads.  Had to go back with a flesh wash, repaint...got a little lumpy.  

The rose-hewed cloak is for Lathander.  The red-black-gold shield is his family crest. Clipped off his sword and replaced with a mace from the weapons pack. 

100% reaper paints including the steel triad, fair skin triad, gold triad, dragon red & flesh blood.  Black wash on the armor, sepia wash on the gold accents.  Hair is buckskin pale over leather brown.  Rose color is a combination of dragon red and khaki highlight. 

This represents the character at level 5 or so.  Hoping he survives to 10, because I'm painting Duke Gerard in metal to represent a more advanced version of this character. 

• Who's Online   12 Members, 0 Anonymous, 39 Guests (See full list)