Sign in to follow this  
Chris Palmer

Kalladrax as Frostgrave Terrain Piece (Bones) (77192)

Holy carp, this is EPIC. I actually am most impressed by the base/terrain - maybe because I am so bad at it in my own work - it's just incredible. I also really like the purple horns. (Here we go again with Tay and the purple!)

Really incredible work. :)

xo Tay

• Like 2

I can't help thinking that the head on the base looks a bit like the Statue of Liberty in the original Planet of the Apes...

• Like 4

Thanks, everyone, for the comments!

Mad Jack-   Yes, I agree. :)   I think there was something about the look of that face, and the crown it wears, that made me subconsciously think of the Statue of Liberty when I was deciding how I would paint it.  It would be great if there was a torch holding arm to go with it. :)

• Like 2

OUTSTANDING! Your brushwork is  BRILLIANTAND the base is WONDERFULLY crafted...this coming from the Snow Hating Old Guy. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 2

Guildy- I highly recommend stealing this idea. I think it's a pretty cool one!

malefactus- Thank you! The fact you like it despite being a SHOG, makes your comments all the more meaningful. :)

• Like 1

Incredible the whole thing looks really well done the icicle and snow effects are superb ;)

• Like 1

Oh my gosh!!  That's outstanding!  I love the idea of incorporating dragon as terrain piece for a band searching for treasures.  Maybe it's the old, frozen dragon's horde.  Maybe even have a percentile chance that the dragon isn't dead after all...?

• Like 1