Sign in to follow this  
EvilJames

15mm Alien Paint n take

This was another mini I did at Odyssey con in April. I don't remember the company any more even though the Paint n take people told me who it was.  He's from Micropanzer Very quick simple tabletop job. He'll fill in for many small multi-armed creatures of weird origins. possibly the most useful paint n take.post-7751-0-66937400-1470944892_thumb.jpgpost-7751-0-74338500-1470944899_thumb.jpgpost-7751-0-05296600-1470944908_thumb.jpg

Edited by EvilJames
  • Like 11

Thanks. Also I found out who he is. He's a Riavaui Hunt squad leader with a halgred from Micropanzer.

Now to just figure out who makes the dwarf.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By knarthex
      So as hinted in my US Armored Company thread, here's the beginning of @Glitterwolf's Dragoons!

Some work on the Dutch tonight, PTRLs and C&Vs Had a problem with the wash I put on them last night, so had to re do the base coat. Tried a different wash, seen on one of the C&Vs, so need to try something else... Thanks for looking! SGT G   link to my US force

• By Inarah
      A pair of speed painted 3d printed robots I completed during my 4th of July Paint Binge.  I found the GW Contrast paints to be very good at covering large smooth surfaces easily.  The red one was from a KS project by EC3D. (and yes, it's missing an arm) I am not sure where my husband found the other one, but maybe Thingaverse.  

• By EvilJames
      I painted this guy up for D&D to be my Warlock. Sadly it may be some time before he fills that role again. Photos still look a bit washed out. :( The Base should look like floorboards and they do in person.
    • By EvilJames
      I'm fairly happy with these two, especially how the bases turned out. Other than that, I'm still working on consistent lighting and how top make the picture look good on both the phone and on a monitor. Also I may need to get some sort of air purifier, because the amount of dust that forms and how ridiculously quick it appears, is well... ridiculous!
    • By EvilJames
      Thank you @malefactus for recommending this guy to me so very long ago. He was absolutely perfect for my needs. Now it's just to bad I can't get a game in. 

Hmmm. his one eye looks a bit weird up close. Oh well, on the table he just looks confused. 

I'll need to look up who made him again in a bit, so I can put that info in the title.
  • Who's Online   22 Members, 1 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)