Sign in to follow this  
Reaperbryan

Official ReaperCon Shirts - Now Available!

Oh man! I didn't realize they were limited time only. I was so busy with my other show, I never got a chance to order. Bummer.

Oh man! I didn't realize they were limited time only. I was so busy with my other show, I never got a chance to order. Bummer.

They're still available on Zazzle, as well as shirts from the past two years! :D Just go to Zazzle and type "Reapercon" into the search bar, it'll come right up. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Have you ever considered going with live, on site shirt printing? It's kind of the rage at the local festivals and it allows you to sell shirts without having to predict how many you will need in each size.

Just a thought. ;)

Well blah.  1 day after the estimated delivery date of my daughter's Zazzle t-shirt and it is still not here.  I doubt USPS will deliver a package on Sunday so she won't have her 2016 shirt for this Reapercon.  Now Zazzle is on my list of bad places to shop. :/

Luckily she has enough costumes to wear and get her some extra Rbucks. :)

Have you ever considered going with live, on site shirt printing? It's kind of the rage at the local festivals and it allows you to sell shirts without having to predict how many you will need in each size.

Just a thought. ;)

We actually did talk about doing that this year.

I honestly cannot remember what there was that made us decide not to, but I remember there was a significant downside. 

We actually did talk about doing that this year.

I honestly cannot remember what there was that made us decide not to, but I remember there was a significant downside. 

If you use Zazzle again next year a lesson has been learned in having at least 2 weeks buffer on ordering a shirt.  She has her shirt waiting in the mailbox at home.

Whelp. #1 Procrastius here! I knew it wouldn't make it time, so I decided to just order the shirt when I got back. It's not for sale anymore. :lol:

I've "made a reservation" with my card but we'll see if it does anything.

Whelp. #1 Procrastius here! I knew it wouldn't make it time, so I decided to just order the shirt when I got back. It's not for sale anymore. :lol:

Try, instead to google Reapermini zazzle..

• Like 2

Or go to zazzle.com and type "Reapercon" into their search. Not only is this year's Sophie shirt for sale there, but the Sophie shirt from 2014 and 2015 are there too! :bday:

Huzzah!

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 3

Or go to zazzle.com and type "Reapercon" into their search. Not only is this year's Sophie shirt for sale there, but the Sophie shirt from 2014 and 2015 are there too! :bday:

Huzzah!

Yep! But the one I want isn't on the other site. I want the D20/skull/knife/brush awesomeness. I was banking on it being like last cons too, where you could still order the shirt.

*shrugs* We'll see!

• Like 2

Huzzah!

Yep! But the one I want isn't on the other site. I want the D20/skull/knife/brush awesomeness. I was banking on it being like last cons too, where you could still order the shirt.

*shrugs* We'll see!

Ooooh, I see. Sadness. :down:

I wanted both that one and the Sophie one, but couldn't afford both. So I decided that if I could only have one, I'd get the Sophie one.

Huzzah!

• Like 2