Sign in to follow this  
Meady

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

"Great ..... well just lead the way, this had better not take long. I have better things to do than hang around in the library. I mean why should I have to go there, do I look like I want to read a book or something." Noticing they are being followed Elizabeth turns round. "Hey new kid are you lost or something schools over, time to go home. Unless the British guy wants to speak to you too."

"Yo dude!" Responds Zack the janitor as they pass in the corridor.

When Zack and the small group of students reach the library, Zack walks straight inside.

"Yo Giles dude, how's it hangin' bro?" He says in his typical (over-zealously joyful) tone.

Zack then goes into the stacks for a few minutes.

Oh gross just to add to my day the Janitor appears to be following me. Thinks Liz as they wander into the Library. This better not take long I am meant to be down at the mall.

((Terribly sorry, been away for two days ^_^ ))

As you all enter the large library, Giles is waiting and ushes you all to sit quickly. He waits till everyone's seated and begins to talk.

"Some of you may think I'm a loony now, but I assure you after this you will surely think so. I have had my eyes on you all for a long time, watching you either directly or indirectly. I have decided to rally you all here today to announce your new duty. You will be assisting the slayer, Lisa Matthews. Some of you may already know of the forces that are out there at night. Vampires, demons and other things to horrible to imagine I assure you. Lisa is the chosen one, the one that stops these creatures and you all have individual talents that will help her in one way or another. Where is that girl? Anyway, I will give you a while to think about this. I have proof that these creatures exist too. He goes into his office and brings out a large box. Inside there are many books on the occult, some old skulls in weird forms."

We then takes a seat and a wide grin comes across his face as the door of the library opens and an attrative girl walks in. Shes dressed in black clothes and her red hair flows down to her shoulders.

"Shhhheesh I thought I was here for a reason but I have all the after school activities I need. Looking after the lunatic school librarian is just not going to be possible and as for your halloween props well we have a couple of months till October 31st so why don't you just put them back in your office for the time being. And Ewwwwwwhh you've been watching me for the last few months, now that's just wrong. I should report you to the principal." Elizabeth than stands up and starts to head for the exit.

"Oh, I got enough troubles without being caught listening to ....holy crappola Who is that? She is a babe I can give you a few minutes of my time. Is this candid camera?"

The slayer stops Elizabeth on her way to the door, and drags her back to her chair. The slayer stands again after seating Elizabeth. Looking around she gives a smile.

"I am Lisa, the slayer. I well...kill things that are evil. If anyone wants to see what I'm capable of, perhaps you would like to step up and take a crack at me"

Her voice was almost musical in nature, but the last four words sounded menacing. Giles looks up at the group yet again.

"Well...ummm, it's not quite that simple, humans can be evil, however she doesn't slay them. However, I do know you each have talents that will help her, has I've been watching." He looks hard at Elizabeth. "Don't worry, I've been watching but I don't watch you dress or anything of that sort. However, I do know you do karate to stay in shape. Michael, I know you're, well special like me. I don't need to go on and on, if anyone wants to try Lisa, step up and try, I assure you, she is no mere girl."

"Oww get off me. Look I don't know what you guys are trying to pull here but I am not interested. And like Tommy isn't British, not that I thought being British was special."

"Is this something to do with soccer hooligans, cos I know you guys can get ugly so you might want to leave me out"

Giles looks around the group cautiously and nods.

"I have a small task for you now, nothing too evil I daresay. Yes, not to evil indeed, quite large though. Anyway the task for you is to assist Lisa in the finding of the demon Rakishef. It is necessary for this demon to be slain before it has time to create offspring"

With that he walks over to a shelf and grabs a large book, thumbing through pages he stops as he comes across a page. He tosses the heavy tome of the table and points to the page.

"Thats Rakishef there, the 10 meter spider"

"Whoa dude. Good job I ain't one for arachnophobia." Replies Zack the Janitor as he comes back out of the stack, his janitorial shirt in his hand and a tight black Linkin Park t-shirt on over his white long sleved undershirt.

Zack looks around the room, and groans inwardly. "Great! I finally get me a whif of some action and I get saddled with a bunch a kids. Joy."

"Okay well I'll tell you what, if I see a 10 metre spider on my way home I will be sure to let you know." Liz starts to get up again as she does so she turns to Lisa "Lay another hand on me and I will be onto the cops for assault, so back off sister. But on the bright side the janitor seems really interested in helping you out."

"Yeah, you know, big spiders aren't really my thing either - you could try exterminators in the Yellow Pages"

Lysander stands too, eager to follow the attractive Elizabeth.

" Um.. if there are big things out there, perhaps I ought to walk you home. You know, to be on the safe side, make sure you're not scared or anything. In case you need someone to hold on to?"

Giles looks at you and frowns.

"Ok, walk home all by yourself, its getting dark outside so the vampires will be out, have fun walking home and don't get viciously murdered"

With that he smiles and walks into his office followed by Lisa