Sign in to follow this  
Meady

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

As Lisa speaks to her group, a scream erupts from the kitchen. Lisa turns and ducks behind a table.

"Anyone got a plan of attack?"

Meanwhile

Vlad sighs.

"SCREW IT! I need a drink, to the liquor store we go"

He leads his group to the liquor store. As you approach you see two employees fighting off four vamps with smashed off liquor bottles.

"Oh great more vampires, right I remember we have a plan. No what was it oh yeah the Janitor, Lisa, Marcus and Nick spread out and engage them while the hang on a moment ....how come none of those guys are here. Typical someone comes up with a plan and then they go screw it up at the first possible moment."

"Ok how about you guys go charge them, you are all so good at that brawling stuff and urm I will find something useful to do."

Warren yells to the employees "over here, we're here to help!". Not really wanting to rush four vamps by himself.

'Sander waves his pistol dangerously in the direction of the fight. Not really wanting to shoot in case he hits a human but ready to fire the instant a klingon-face becomes a viable target.

"Jeez if you guys are just going to hang about, I guess I need to go do it myself." With that Liz charges the closest vampire that isn't Vlad and tries to knock him over so someone can stake him.

"Plan of attack?" Asks Zach as he looks around, trying to spot a vampire. "When in Rome."

With that, he pulls out the Colt Python and is about to check to make sure it's got a round in the pipe when he looks at it, then smiles sheepishly. "Hmm, the Python is a revolver. Difficult to not have one chambered."

He then extends his arm and starts moving off to look for vampires to shoot. He also has a stake in his left hand, just in case.

Vlad takes the initiative and lets out a beastly snarl as his face warps into the disfigured vampire that he is. He quickly charges in and swings a kick around, missing. Warren and Lysander seem to just stand around as Liz charges in with Vlad and tackles a vamp to the floor. One employee swings the smashed bottle upward, connecting with vampire jaw. The other swings, missing.

MEANWHILE

Giles looks at the group and sighs.

"The heck with it, Lisa kick open the door"

Lisa follows her instructions and boots the door open wide, Giles follows by lobbing in a bottle of holy water, covering a vamp, severly burning it. Lisa charges in and finishes it off by staking it. The door slams, leaving Giles and Zach outside. This is followed by something Giles seldomly hears....a scream from Lisa.

Zack looks at Giles, and then shoulder barges the door as hard as he can to get in and help the Slayer.