Sign in to follow this  
Meady

Buffy The Vampire Slayer

"Gee it's only like 4.30 it doesn't get dark for some time yet, but yeah those street bums and drunks do seem to come out earlier and earlier. Still I have no plans to walk anywhere. Thanks for the offer 'sander, that's so .... sweet of you but hopefully I will be getting a lift. Still I should be able to drop you off." She then pulls out her phone "Hi Mom, can you come pick me up from school please ?"

mmmm, that's interesting, I wonder what the new counselor is up to Thinks Warren to himself from his little computer cubby. Well a rather forgotten closet next to the library, which he wired up with a wireless network and a power supply. Tapping away on his laptop keyboard. Chatting in one window and playing an online role-playing game in the other.

Who does he think he is, wandering onto my turf his little spy programs reporting the progress of the counselors searches into the school's systems.

Taking the results of the searche's Warren spits them off into another program that goes searching on the web, pulling in data, he plugs into yet another program, putting together a profile on each of the names described. "What a weird bunch," he thinks out loud, which turns out to be a bad thing to do, when a fist comes through the rather fragile piece of playwood, and yanks him through the falling splinters.

His eye's squinting at the brightness, his normal nerdieness switche's on as he realises he is being held up by Lisa, the slayer as he found out a few weeks ago. He flushes bright scarlet when, she pulls out his laptop, and looks at the screen saver which is Lisa's head morphed onto a naked female's body, doing stuff he would rather people didn't know he knew about.

Feeling his tongue tied and a rather male reaction starting, he squeeks out. "Umm, can you put me down now please...". Flushing even redder at her knowing smirk, Warren misses his rather cavalier attempt to cover his groin, and land on his feet, while trying to look anyware but at Lisa when she drops him, leaving him in a black and white puddle at her feet.

Looking around he noticed some others looking on, and scrambled to his feet snatching his laptop out of her hands, closing the cover and trying to find a dark corner to back into.

"Looks like someone's got an admirer." Responds Zack the janitor as he smiles at the geek on the floor, and then looks at Lisa.

Zack then glances at Elizabeth and Lysander, then at Giles. "The young lady's right Mr Giles. Count me in." He then looks across at Lisa. "heck, sounds like fun."

Zack's accent and mannerisms have now changed quite a bit. The 'surfer bum' act has been dropped, and now he's talking like a well spoken and educated young man. The difference is somewhat startling and totally unexpected.

Elizabeth watches Lisa and the librarian enter his office and then she gets up and starts to head down for the main school enterance, phone still against her ear. "Hello, sorry I couldn't hear you someone was causing a disturbance here. What did you say ?"

"Wait up, Elizabeth. I'd love a lift if the offer's still there." And, in slave to his hormones, Lysander follows the Prom Queen elect towards the exit.

Gile smiles at the janitor, knowing very well the secret of the man, the counsel was never wrong.

"Well, for all of you who are staying, we'd best get to work. Start looking through those piles of books and find anything you can on our demon, where it likes to nest, anything! I will search in my private collection and you*looks at the computer nerd on the floor* get searching on the net and I'll forget you were even here."

Elizabeth heads to the front of the school at a fast walk. "Why do the weirdos always ask be to join their clubs. I mean I have better things to do than hang around the library worrying about monsters that don't even exist. I mean Lysander do you have any idea what they were talking about. Voodoo monsters and stuff, get a life you sad people." She carries on fuming as she walks the corridors of the school. However by the time she reaches the front doors she has calmed down and is a back to her normal pleasant self.

She then chats with Lysander while waiting for her mom, although she doesn't really take any of the conversation in.

"Umm, searching for what, what the heck are you talking about?" In a whinny voice, still embarrased.

After getting the spiel from that stupid librarian again, Warren forgets about being embarrased and jumps into the net to start searching for info.

Some of the places he visited were, Bobs automobile spares and Demon killing equipment, Supernatural R Us and Janes undead plain and simple page.

Spider demons? Giant spider demons? Craptastic.

"Umm.... Mr. Librarian, sir? Um... are there, like, any... um... books that maybe have, like, protections against giant freakin' spider demons, that can... well... be, like, cast. Or something. If that kind of thing even exists which it doesn't, of course. But... well... maybe as like a lark, I could just look and see, and such. Or something. Whatever."

Tommy will sit and reach into his backpack, pulling out a number of candles and foul-smelling bottles of... something.

Zack the janitor sits down at the table and begins to look through books. He seems to have a reasonably well practiced method and soon gets into his stride, using the indexes and contents' lists to sort books into piles then delves into the pages themselves.

"Yo Giles, any idea when this Rakishef demon will breed?"

Lysander is struck almost incoherently dumb at being alone in the presence of Elizabeth. He will nod and 'Hmm' when appropriate (and probably when inappropriate too).

Giles walks out book in hand, glasses dangling on his nose.

"Umm, well it says here he may prefer the sewers, there are miles of sewers underground. As for you Michael, go into my office, theres a large cabinet, you may find what you're looking for."

Giles hands Michael the key and continues to look. All of a sudden, his face goes very pale.

"Umm, it's right, right here. Yes. It says Rakishef breeds underground, near a large food source that is weak and easily obtained. I'm thinking this thing may be nesting under the hospital, if so it's necessary that we get right to the killing of it or there may be a large problem. Now, the thing about this is that this demon in particular must be summoned so there may be something guarding it. It may be too dangerous to try tonight, unless you people want to try it, Lisa is more than up for it I'm sure"

"A moonlit stroll with a pretty young lady." Responds Zack the janitor as he momentarily slips back into the 'surfer bum' persona. "Sounds like a plan Mr Giles, and besides, we're on a timeline here."

Elizabeth continues to wait for her mom to arrive. Seeing the conversation with Lysander has run dry she pulls out her mobile and calls one of her friends.