Two down, four? to go. The elf and fairy are done while the vampire has been started and I would say is 70% done. I also have been doing base work but forgot to take pictures. I poured the resin for the fairy's and is seems to have set with no leaks, so yeah! No frontal pictures of the fairy right now but I will try to get one up tomorrow.

post-13093-0-32961700-1476066724_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-31729700-1476066739_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-29024500-1476066759_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-60990900-1476066784_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-51735500-1476066805_thumb.jpg

• Like 18

Very nice!

Some mouseling is peeking around your light....

Maybe he is looking for paint? ??

8)

• Like 2

Very good progress!

Also, congrats on your successful resin/basing work.

Thanks, just keep your fingers crossed that the resin actually set. I won't know for sure until tomorrow.

Very nice!

Some mouseling is peeking around your light....

Maybe he is looking for paint? ??

8)

Thank! I wish I had time to paint him but he will have to wait. He was part of the package containing the two for my diorama and I have not put him away yet so he has been supervising.

• Like 3

Those mini's are looking great. Love the blue you have going on the last photo.

Thanks! Surprisingly there is little actual blue in it. It is Icy Violet shaded with Royal Purple and highlighted with True Blue. I am finding that I like to play with colors like this.

• Like 2

Alright, here is the front picture (link due to nudity) of the fairy. I painted the ribbon in her hair as a vine and added a couple of flowers and some leaves. I should have left the flowers off and just used leaves. I am not happy with them but it is too late now. The flowers are from a railroad garden kit and are not sculpted by me.

Fairy, Front

• Like 5

maybe if you think of the flowers as berry clusters it won't annoy you as much.

I think it looks great.

• Like 4

maybe if you think of the flowers as berry clusters it won't annoy you as much.

I think it looks great.

Berry clusters work, probably due to the colors. Thanks!

• Like 3

Ok, no pictures at this point, I might take some later tonight. I have finished the skin and pants on the toad. I also completed the leather, including the whip, and hair of the vampire. Good news is the resin fully set for the fairy's base and it has been sanded and sealed. I added little bit of white to the flowers in her hair and they look a lot better. I also added a few of them to the base to tie things together and added the willow foilage. Except for blackening the plinth and a few corrections, her base is done.

Here is my checklist, I have included the names for the pieces but I do not have one for the vampire and have not settled on one for the elf. If you have any suggestions for them or replacements for the others, feel free to chime in.

Vampire: "???????"

- Boots

- Metallics

Base

- Mushrooms

- Skulls

- Dirt

- Foilage

Elf: "Forest Eternal" or "Forest's Return"

- Done

Base

- Mushrooms

- Tree

- Skull

- Dirt

- Foilage

Mouslings: "The Hunt"

- Leather

- Green Cloak

- Wood/Acorn

- Metallics

- Spider

Base

- Finish Stone

- Dirt

- Foilage

- Web?

Cat/Toad: "The Bridge"

- Leather

- Metallics

- Wood

- Eyes

Base

- Finish Stone

- Dirt

- Sign

- Treasure

- Water

- Foilage

Kabuki Hunter: "The Hunter"

- Leather

- Axe handle

- Metallics

- Hair and eyes

Base

- Add dirt

- Everthing

Fairy: "The Blue Fairy"

DONE!!!

It may seem like a lot but in reality most of the big stuff is done. This is just little stuff here and there that should not take too long. The biggest thing left is probably the metallics and not waiting until the last minute to do the water under the bridge. I will be using Secret Weapon's water effects not resin as it is a shallow pour. If I had finished painting that part of the base before I did the fairy's water, I would have used the left over resin from that. Unfortunately I thought of it right after I finished mixing the resin.

• Like 4

Ok, lengthy picture update with few words. Any feedback and name suggestions would be most welcome.

Spider is done:

post-13093-0-48012400-1476422611_thumb.jpg

Horny toad, a little washed out by the light:

post-13093-0-78045500-1476422681_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-10836000-1476422694_thumb.jpg

Grey Mousling, why did I never paint Mouslings before, they are too much fun:

post-13093-0-20131100-1476422749_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-68188100-1476422790_thumb.jpg

The red hunter with her rope bag of orc heads. I love how the red turned out:

post-13093-0-32442500-1476422818_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-61233200-1476422858_thumb.jpg

The vampire that is turning out to be my favorite. Still surprised the whip worked out:

post-13093-0-63057900-1476422903_thumb.jpgpost-13093-0-84434200-1476422926_thumb.jpg

And Gen's base:

post-13093-0-67694800-1476422970_thumb.jpg

• Like 12

lovely,   I suspect your not done so ignore my suggestions ...  Toad's leather needs some highlights as well as the tummy on the mousling.

The Vampire is the best of the lot but I think the mousling is giving her a bit of a run for the top spot.

• Like 3