• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By BardicDave
      I previously posted a show-off thread for the male lion in this pair, but I wound up stripping him and repainting him after mistakenly ruining him when doing touch-ups/sealing. So here they both are!

C&C welcome.

• By BardicDave
      My goal here was to push myself to go as fast as possible. Start to finish it took approx. 2.5 hours, which is definitely a record for me. Contrary to my usual practice, I painted the integral base; when I do get around to doing a proper base, I will likely integrate it into the display. C&C welcome.

• By Inarah
      Finished her up the other night.  She's been on my desk for years, part of a batch of anthropomorphs I started and didn't quite finish. Yes, the colors are that bright. She has a ton of detail in her clothing but the body is kind of bland, so I went with brighter colors for interest. 

• By Inarah
      Lions actually prefer grasslands and scrub.  Here is a pair prowling along a tree line.  I kept the bases simple for gaming.  They will join the pack of hunting cats I did for my Warlord army all those years ago. 

These were painted as part of my Thanksgiving paint binge. 
    • By Glitterwolf
      A new unit for my Shifting Sands Project.
      WIP  here:
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/79372-shifting-sands-glitterwolf-paints-egyptian-undead/&page=9
      Egyptian Warcats with Handler.

Handler = Reaper Egyptian Princess SKU: 03506 ( she comes with a baboon which will make an appearance later)
      Black Panther is the New BONES IV Phase Cat with his tentacles removed SKU: 44042
      Lion= Bones Lion SKU: 77341
      The Panther with the Princess is from Ral Partha I got it from a BOGW
      The Leopard is from the Companion Animals Set  Bones SKU: 77216
      The Nehekharan Warcat is the Reaper Elven Hunting Cat SKU: 14453

I used Vallejo Desert Sand and some Greenstuffworld Egyptian Ruins for the bases.

Hope you enjoy them.

• Who's Online   17 Members, 1 Anonymous, 64 Guests (See full list)