• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      After many many moons, I finally finished painting Captain Long Drong, leader of the Slayer Pirates, from the good old Dogs of War days of Warhammer.

• By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another 77236, Bloodmane Gnoll Warrior. The original version this time. This model was sculpted by Tre Manor.

77236, Bloodmane the Gnoll Warrior and his friend 77234 Boneflail the Gnoll Cleric.

• By Metalchaos
      In pursuit of my goal, here is another Gnoll that I finished painting last night. This 77234, Boneflail female Gnoll Cleric was sculpted by Tre Manor.
      In spite of their devotion to Yeenoghu, few Gnolls have any interest in ritual and there is few clerics or shamans to be found among the savage packs. Gnolls would sometimes summon demons to fight alongside them.

• By Rahz
      Another 3D print that I’m working on, this time a big one.  I’ve shoes away from buying/printing dragons for the most part as I have a ton of amazing Reaper ones still to paint (or finish... ) but this one was a freebie of sorts from one of the creators I follow on Patreon.  

In keeping with my clear resin tricks, I whipped up the base really quickly and then stalled on how I was going to paint the actual dragon...  oops!  

I masked off the crystals and plugged the holes for the feet and primed it with a mix of brown and grey Vallejo primers, drybrushed it with a tan followed by a tan mixed with white and then it got a series of Vallejo model washes (green, grey and dark brown).  I then peeled off the mask and gave the crystals a quick coat with Tamiya Clear Green.  

For the actual dragon, the plan now is to paint the heavier scales like the base with the softer belly and flesh being brown.  

Like my recent plague doctor bust, I masked his eyes so they will be the same green as the crystals on his base.  I toyed with putting a light in his head as well, but seems to be doing that to everything all of a sudden, and skipped it.  

in case you’re wondering about the pink, that’s what mixing the Vallejo red and grey primers did. The base was that colour before the drybrush and washes. 

Hoping to get some more work on the brown and get the drybrush done on his scales this weekend.  That’s going to be a lot of drybrushing!! 

Thanks for looking.  
    • By Metalchaos
      Hi everyone, here's another Gnoll I painted. 77388, Gnoll Warrior sculpted by Bobby Jackson.

• Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 29 Guests (See full list)