Sign in to follow this  
pinkymadigan

My favorite mini

Don't worry.  Somehow, humans have done surprisingly well prior to all the "new parent" advice currently available.  As a wise person once told me:  Don't worry about being a parent.  You're smart and capable.  Go to Walmart and look at some of the people there.  They have decent kids.  The bar isn't set too high.  You'll be fine.

** Note, this is not to disparage those who shop at Walmart.  But seriously, if you show up looking like you just crawled out of bed in a t-shirt and lounge pants with "Juicy" on the butt, you're gonna be made fun of.

• Like 2

That is a miniature that is TRULY WONDROUS to behold...you & your Lady make BEAUTIFUL creations together. CONGRATULATIONS!

• Like 2

In all the excitement and silliness, the standard questions were not asked:

- Name and/or named after someone?

- Weight/size?

- Healthy? (Hoping for a yes)

- Did you count fingers and toes? 20?

Edited by Cranky Dog
  • Like 3

His initials are RWMM, his first name is my wife's deceased step father who raised her, the middle names are my father's first and her biological father's middle.

Weighed in at 8 lbs 2 ounces, 20 inches, and came about two weeks ahead of schedule. He has lost a normal amount of weight and is working on regaining like a champ.

Mom is doing great, and by any count he has as many fingers and toes as a goblin can count to. I have CF so he is a bit of a miracle baby, but the chances of him having CF are as low as a normal mutation, since his mom is mutation free.

• Like 3

Congratulations!

Of course you now have 18 months to figure out a safe place to keep yout paints

Too true. I think right now the winning idea is sectioning off that section of the basement. We will see how that works.

• Like 3