Incantris by Rainn Studios - starting 9/7

SamuraiJack

• Members

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1376478938/incantris?ref=category_newest

We wanted to share the Incantris Kickstarter project image with you and see what you think! The project will be launching on September 7th, and it is only going to run for about 14 days! Do you think this project image will make people pause and see what it's all about? Let us know; we can't wait to get it started. = )

13767328_1053711724712946_83546278573944

Edited by Darsc Zacal
Tag updated

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Now live, first post updated

About this project

Incantris is a board game of magical combat where players control teams of three wizards, each with unique spells and abilities. Incantris is a fast-paced and thought-provoking game that pairs strategy with a beautiful gaming environment.

• Features 25 different spells and abilities ensuring that each game of Incantris will be a unique experience
  • Uses a modular board and 3D terrain to create a different battlefield for every game
  • Depicts six types of wizards with 12 detailed miniatures
  • Engages players with an exciting and intuitive spell casting system
  • The balanced and asymmetric teams challenge you to utilize your strengths while exploiting your opponents' weaknesses

"What separates Incantris from the rest of the many, many miniatures games available today is its ease of play and accessibility that does not reduce the game’s strategic and tactical depth." - Father Geek

340d78f16d5e17053249722a8687f034_origina
0297352666311f230f5e491c1ff60f68_originaEach player controls a team of three wizards, respresented by the miniatures above. Each miniature has a 1" circular base and is between 29-34mm tall.
74170aad7b020a4d74096ecea95dc79d_originaEach wizard reference board displays the spells he or she may cast, magical abilities, and movement points. It is also used to track the wizard's life points.
5243e5a6a3f8c90dc77f4003ffb0f2d9_originaThe modular board lets you create a variety of arenas. In one scenario, the arena shifts during the game, adding even more depth and excitement.
e9f8d4ed3360a03df9e3673fb846d022_origina

We have several great stretch goals planned for Incantris. We will announce them during the campaign as we progress, so stay tuned!

9329d504d32d052d732d7f6f36fc5ee2_originaPhotos of the Incantris advanced prototype.

I had some problems with my Incantris delivery because I forgot to update my address with them when I moved. While messaging Heath at Rainn to sort it out, I mentioned that I'd like to see more Terra Tiles - he said he had just recently had a conversation about where it was going. He didn't say anything more than that, but this might be a good time to drop them a message and mention that you'd like some Desert ones. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kristof65 said:

I had some problems with my Incantris delivery because I forgot to update my address with them when I moved. While messaging Heath at Rainn to sort it out, I mentioned that I'd like to see more Terra Tiles - he said he had just recently had a conversation about where it was going. He didn't say anything more than that, but this might be a good time to drop them a message and mention that you'd like some Desert ones. 

Done and done....They said the same thing you did.  They have no plans for anything specific...but I left a heavy hint on their FB