Base Boss by Reaper

nakos

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a brief double-check to make sure I was locked in, then quickly fled the PM before something else flung itself into my cart.

Huzzah!        

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 10

Thinking of adding some 30,40,50mm bases to my order in case I get that Burrows & Badgers campaign off the ground. I'm pretty sure the answer is "Worrying about it is both more expensive than ordering bases you'll never use and more expensive than paying retail for the bases after the fact", which doesn't actually answer the question, but makes me feel more comfortable with whatever decision I do make.

• Like 1

I might be pushing it, seeing as the pledge manager closes tomorrow, but...

I put in a $1 pledge to choose what I like. I had my eye on some of the oval bases. Now that I'm inspecting them more closely, it looks like the sides are straight and vertical, rather than with a slight bevel like other common gaming bases. Can I ask if that's the case, and not just my eyes and the photos playing tricks?

Edited by Vermis

Thanks for that. :) The different bases seem to have different terms in their descriptions, in the pledge manager - 'display' (the round-sided tractor tyres), 'RPG' (straight sides) and 'game'. Trouble is, the older 'game' bases have an obvious bevel that the new bases lack.

Ah well, I only wanted a tiny handful of ovals. Not enough to kick up even this much fuss. Hopefully Reaper can make use of my one dollar (maybe it'll buy a mailing label...) and I hope all you other pledgers are soon showered with black plastic discs. ;)

I was trying to say no to the oval bases but I couldn't resist!

I ordered some more of those also. Pledge manager may have done something hinky. At one point it looked like it doubled my prior order...

[...hours later...]

...looks like logging out and back in cured it.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1

We have now locked the Pledge Manager for this project. If you discover you have failed to complete your reward selection process and need help fixing that, please email [email protected]. Be sure to include the email address associated with your account(pledge) and that this is in reference to BaseBoss, as we have multiple projects on the Pledge Manager.

We have now locked the Pledge Manager for this project. If you discover you have failed to complete your reward selection process and need help fixing that, please email [email protected]. Be sure to include the email address associated with your account(pledge) and that this is in reference to BaseBoss, as we have multiple projects on the Pledge Manager.

Further temptation avoided.
  • Like 1

Pretty sure I dropped the ball. Oh well

If you completely forgot to log in rewards that at the minimum total your original pledge, please email [email protected] and we can (probably) help you out. 

Be sure to include your pledge (and login) email address, which project this is in reference to, and some sort of details that help us understand what you want us to do.