Base Boss by Reaper

nakos

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is that I forgot about the contest and when I went to the PM so I could remember the 30 different base types I got there was something for the big $100 package.  I was about to write and mention there may be an error on my list but then something made me think of the contest and I went back to the website to read up and saw where it mentioned the prize. The daughter will be pleased.  The wife will not. :)

• Like 6

All of the production for this is in house. With only 597 backers, I'd be surprised if they didn't knock this one out in a couple of days before the end of the month. Reaper would probably like to get one kickstarter shipped by their original fulfillment estimate. They can't control Chinese factories, but they always seem to be on top of their own production. Should be any day now. 

• Like 3

Glad it has not been delivered.  Laptop issues at the office so instead of sitting around while they work on it I have not been there.  The office is where I have my bases being delivered.  The thought of them sitting there and not being enjoyed just makes me cringe.

• Like 2

Is this one of those "no news is good news" situations?

The last update was Jan.6, so it's probably time for the next one.

*nods* Definitely. I have little doubt that things are probably on track, but as the estimated delivery was for this month...

I've got a swarm of skaven waiting for bases...  They are happily gnawing on my furniture while they wait.  So many bases...   :;):

Do you have any furniture left???

• Like 1

I've got a swarm of skaven waiting for bases...  They are happily gnawing on my furniture while they wait.  So many bases...   :;):

Do you have any furniture left???

Very little...  that's why I need the bases!  ;-) 

Looks like I'm going to have to go get some skaven treats to tide them over a while longer... 

• Like 1

What is the ETA on this shipping these days? Is it going to ship before the 3rd of April? 

For that matter, is anything currently in the Reaper Pledge manager(s) going to ship prior to April 3rd (CAVSO: 2, Secret Weapon, BaseBoss, Bones 3, etc?)

The reason I'm asking is that I'm moving, and trying to anticipate where everything will ship, so I can change the address in the pledge manager at the appropriate time. 

• Like 2