Base Boss by Reaper

nakos

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We have re-shot most of the images. The new images now look less "black blob" and have high contrast allowing you to more clearly see the bevels, lips, rims, trims, slots, and textures.

I want to know what Freedom Bases are...

ETA: Can we put base size/shape requests here? 

*I* know what freedom bases are...  :devil:

Has anyone else been singing, "All About That Base" in their head since we learned of this KS?

That and I keep making up my own parody that goes...

"I like big bases and I can not lie...."

No. I keep thinking that soon all Reaper base are belong to us.
  • Like 4

While I am interested in this ks for the generic usefulness of the product there is one thing that will push me and others in my group to jump in.

55mm bases, not lipped flat sided would be a huge reason for me to jump in, at least 50 or so of those just for myself.  I could see my son grabbing around the same amount as well, who knows about the rest of the group.

I am not a huge fan of lipped bases in general, I can work with them of course so that is not a huge problem.  I really like the flat sided bases that reaper released not too long ago, more of those would be awesome.

• Like 1

Well the one truth to all my miniature needs is that I base them, and will need bases. I also like my bases to be coherent in shape and size. So I will hopefully get enough bases to last a while. 10 sets of the 30mm (at 50 each) will net me 500 bases. That alive will last me a while. And I want 25mm for human sized npcs... (Heroes are on 30mm) plus 20mm for small... I want all the bases. I need all the bases...

• Like 2

[...]

55mm bases, not lipped flat sided would be a huge reason for me to jump in, at least 50 or so of those just for myself. I could see my son grabbing around the same amount as well, who knows about the rest of the group.

[...]

Loop the rest of us in, could you? What purpose does a 55mm base serve? What game is it for?

At a hair bigger than a 2 inch, but 5mm less than a Space Marine terminator dreadnaught base the size is oddball. Please explain more.

Edited by TGP
  • Like 3

We have re-shot most of the images. The new images now look less "black blob" and have high contrast allowing you to more clearly see the bevels, lips, rims, trims, slots, and textures.

I want to know what Freedom Bases are...

ETA: Can we put base size/shape requests here?

*I* know what freedom bases are... :devil:

What do I click on to find the images? I have yet to see any iteration of them.

While I am interested in this ks for the generic usefulness of the product there is one thing that will push me and others in my group to jump in.

55mm bases, not lipped flat sided would be a huge reason for me to jump in, at least 50 or so of those just for myself.  I could see my son grabbing around the same amount as well, who knows about the rest of the group.

I am not a huge fan of lipped bases in general, I can work with them of course so that is not a huge problem.  I really like the flat sided bases that reaper released not too long ago, more of those would be awesome.

I was noticing a lack of 55mm bases.  But the only thing I use that size for is some Infinity models.  It's really a hugely oddball size in my experience. 

Is there something else that uses 55mm ?

• Like 2