Sign in to follow this  
Werewolvians

02356 Ta'Resk, Black Orc

This guy looks like that orc that would be a problem even if you were friendly with the group of orcs. Like he's got something to prove and always itching for a fight. His parents didn't love him. He also has a fur cloak like a diva.

post-8034-0-60990400-1471958040_thumb.jpg

post-8034-0-51763900-1471958050_thumb.jpg

• Like 17

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Adrift
      #1 A Chainmail orc from WotC circa early 2000s
      #2 Bones marsh troll - don't love the final result but it'll do for tabletop play
      #3 Bones ogre guard - experimenting with skin tones for DND
      #4 My FAVORITE Bones 4 figure that I identified from the Dreadmere expansion #421 - I call him the Undead Friar.

• By Mckenna35
      Some pretty good deals in the early bird specials:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/399883540/orc-warband-collectors-by-yedharo-and-gt-studio-cr

Offering 30mm, 70mm, Busts and 1/10 () Scale figures.  Something for everyone!  

I got the early bird 4 bust deal.  FWIW I have some of their earlier figures and they've been very good quality.
    • By lazarp
      This is the mini I painted a few months back.

My first try at painting tattoos too :D
      I'm very happy how he turned out, I've used him as a boss in my dnd campaign and people loved him :D

Next to a Mantic Greatax Orc :D

Next to a heavily converted 03197: Thelgar Halfblood :D

• By bluecrowlaura
      Okay, so I may never go back to painting 30 mm...! JK, but I did seriously enjoy painting this bust. It's my first, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

It's Joaquin Palacios' "Drogor" and it was also my first attempt at using the airbrush. I used it to do a shaded basecoat, and then brushed the rest using a combination of Vallejo, Master Series, and Golden acrylic paints. I wanted a strong directional light source, and I think I achieved it fairly well (comments and tips are much appreciated.) Given my 2D painting background, I use glazes pretty heavily, as you can probably tell.

Anyone know of a domestic source for nice wood bases? I've ordered a few from Sockelmacher, but they will take sooo looong to get here. This is just a chunk of balsa I used to paint on and he needs something nicer. 

Happy painting!
      Laura

• By Kyle the Wanderer
      It's been a while but finally got my Orc Horde done from Heroquest!

• Who's Online   26 Members, 1 Anonymous, 136 Guests (See full list)