Vendor Room is Full!

Reaperbryan

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Since I get a free bag with American going down, I'll be using a fold up backpack to transport some of my rpg stuff. I don't plan on getting allot this year. It's more or less to transport the junk I need for my games. Since I don't want to pay 2x the bags going home on Delta, it'll go into the checked bag.

Nice thing is got the backpack at Waldoworld the other day. They were on 50% clearance. Got to the register & they took anther 50% off the tag price. Ended up being like 3.00 bucks for a nice size backpack.

• Like 4

WHAT?! It's full. Dang, I was going to set up a booth where you pay me a dollar to badly dance and Irish Jig while in a kilt while playing a recorder. Are you saying I can't have a booth for that, Really? 

::D:

That sounds fascinating. I'll hold a spot for you next year. What do you intend to provide for the SWAG bag?

• Like 4

WHAT?! It's full. Dang, I was going to set up a booth where you pay me a dollar to badly dance and Irish Jig while in a kilt while playing a recorder. Are you saying I can't have a booth for that, Really?

That sounds fascinating. I'll hold a spot for you next year. What do you intend to provide for the SWAG bag?

The mind boggles...

Nightmares?

• Like 4

Candied Insects, a random PEZ dispenser (for suspense) a pack of sports cards and for fun an assortment of N-scale people. Oh and if you're lucky, a picture of me blowing you a kiss. ::P:

Edited by Arc 724
  • Like 2

WHAT?! It's full. Dang, I was going to set up a booth where you pay me a dollar to badly dance and Irish Jig while in a kilt while playing a recorder. Are you saying I can't have a booth for that, Really?  ::D:

Nightmares?

Pretty sure the airlines don't charge for the kind of baggage I might be bringing back from this one...

• Like 4

WHAT?! It's full. Dang, I was going to set up a booth where you pay me a dollar to badly dance and Irish Jig while in a kilt while playing a recorder. Are you saying I can't have a booth for that, Really?  ::D:

Nightmares?

Pretty sure the airlines don't charge for the kind of baggage I might be bringing back from this one...

Only cause they can't figure out how to weigh it yet.

• Like 3

Curious, with so many vendors this year is the punch card redemption thingee gonna require all of them or only certain ones?

It would be pretty pointless not to include all the vendors on the ReaperCon 500 Punchcard. The whole point is to make you visit all of them and we are only talking about 20 booths with 18 vendors which is actually about what we had last year.

• Like 3